Bank of America

Getting the Interview

2 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Sales and Trading Intern Interview

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Bank of America.

Interview Details – A friend (current employee) sent in my resume. And a couple days later, a recruiter contacted me about scheduling a phone interview. The phone interview was mostly behavioral with a couple technical questions (where is the S&P at, etc.)

Interview Question – Tell me about a company (stock price, PE ratio, etc.)   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Sales and Trading Intern Interview

New York, NY

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Bank of America in December 2011.

Interview Details – A lot of technical questions related to the market. Behavioral questions, too. Interviewers are generally nice but some of them kind of discouraging.

Interview Question – How do you piratically kick Spain out of the EU?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Bank of America

Worked for Bank of America? Contribute to the Community!

Bank of America Videos

Bank of America – Why Work for Us?

At Bank of America, we’re creating real, meaningful relationships with individuals, businesses and communities to help them focus on what matters most. Every day, we connect with 57 million customers, using our skills… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Bank of America Sales and Trading Intern interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Bank of America employees and interview candidates.