Bank of America Sales and Trading Summer Analyst Interview Questions

3.3

6 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Stanford, CA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Stanford, CA

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Bank of America in January 2014.

On campus interview with Managing Director. Most fun interview yet but still have second round. No technicals

Interview Questions
  • Walk me through your resume.
    Why S&T?
    What do you know about t and z charts
      Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Bank of America

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  New York, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Bank of America.

Applied to women's program, subsequently received interview offer following diversity program. Interviewed on phone, flew out for super day two weeks later, got the offer on the way home.

Sales and Trading Summer Analyst Interview

I applied through college or university - interviewed at Bank of America.

I applied through my school's career development center and got a first round interview. It was with two BoA traders and lasted about 30 minutes. They asked me mostly fit questions, as well as a couple about what I do to follow the markets. They also asked why I was interested in Sales and Trading, and specifically why I was interested in BoA.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  New York, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Bank of America in February 2011.

When interviewing for a Super Day, one must know facts about the market: i.e. what the market is trading at, oil price (WTI), 5, 10, 30 yr. rates, basic definitions (i.e. call/put option, bond, stock, etc...).

Sales and Trading Summer Analyst Interview

After passing the campus 1:1 interview, was invited to go to NYC for a superday. Had two 1:1 and one 2:1, every interviewee got different combination of interviewers. The questions asked varie from Market to why you want to do trading/sales. Why BofAML

Sales and Trading Summer Analyst Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a day - interviewed at Bank of America in February 2011.

I went to the superday interview after getting through the first round of on-campus interview. The first round mainly focuses on behavioral type questions and nothing technical. The superday interview consists of 3 different sessions, each lasting 30 min. One of them asked me mainly about financial stuff, the current news, about Bank of America latest updates, and so on. The other 2 mainly focus on why I applied to this position, walk me through your resume etc.

Interview Questions

Worked for Bank of America? Contribute to the Community!