Bank of America Sales and Trading Summer Analyst Interview Questions

Updated Feb 19, 2015

3.3

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 daysinterviewed at Bank of America (New York, NY) in February 2015.

Interview

I applied both online and through on-campus recruiting channels. Had a first round interview in person and was invited to New York for a superday. Many questions were behavioral and some technical questions. Be prepared for a stock pitch and market questions.

Interview Questions

• General behavioral questions. Not too much technical questions.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Bank of America

Anonymous Employee in Stanford, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Bank of America (Stanford, CA) in January 2014.

Interview

On campus interview with Managing Director. Most fun interview yet but still have second round. No technicals

Interview Questions

• Walk me through your resume.
      Why S&T?
      What do you know about t and z charts

Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Bank of America (New York, NY).

Interview

Applied to women's program, subsequently received interview offer following diversity program. Interviewed on phone, flew out for super day two weeks later, got the offer on the way home.

Interview Questions

• How do you hedge interest rate risk?   1 Answer

Sales and Trading Summer Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Bank of America.

Interview

I applied through my school's career development center and got a first round interview. It was with two BoA traders and lasted about 30 minutes. They asked me mostly fit questions, as well as a couple about what I do to follow the markets. They also asked why I was interested in Sales and Trading, and specifically why I was interested in BoA.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Bank of America (New York, NY) in February 2011.

Interview

When interviewing for a Super Day, one must know facts about the market: i.e. what the market is trading at, oil price (WTI), 5, 10, 30 yr. rates, basic definitions (i.e. call/put option, bond, stock, etc...).

Interview Questions

• What is BofA currently trading at?   1 Answer

Sales and Trading Summer Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Bank of America in February 2011.

Interview

After passing the campus 1:1 interview, was invited to go to NYC for a superday. Had two 1:1 and one 2:1, every interviewee got different combination of interviewers. The questions asked varie from Market to why you want to do trading/sales. Why BofAML

Sales and Trading Summer Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Bank of America in February 2011.

Interview

I went to the superday interview after getting through the first round of on-campus interview. The first round mainly focuses on behavioral type questions and nothing technical. The superday interview consists of 3 different sessions, each lasting 30 min. One of them asked me mainly about financial stuff, the current news, about Bank of America latest updates, and so on. The other 2 mainly focus on why I applied to this position, walk me through your resume etc.