Bank of America Senior Financial Analyst Interview Questions

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied through a staffing agency – interviewed at Bank of America (Charlotte, NC).

Interview

The process started out through an outside agency. Had a phone interview with them then was asked to come in. One they decided I was a qualified candidate, they sent my resume over. I then came in for a face to face panel interview. Management allowed their employees to enter the interview as well and ask questions. It was very informative. I received a call from the agency offering me the job the next week.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Bank of America

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ monthsinterviewed at Bank of America (New York, NY) in January 2013.

Interview

I applied for this position online.

After three months, I was contacted by the HR for a phone screening round.

And after a week I was called in for a in-person interview.

I had two rounds of interviews on the same day, first was with the Manger and the second was with an Associate. The questions were very basic and the people were very nice.

The third round of interview was over the telephone with the VP located in HQ. Some of the technical questions asked were tough.

Interview Questions

• I was asked 4-6 journal entries in the third round. Starting from easy to difficult.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Bank of America (Charlotte, NC) in July 2011.

Interview

Phone Interview: A call from Florida site - general questions as to why I am interested; what do I want to accomplish; what I will bring to BofA; and lastly about my current job responsibilities and education. The in person interview was with three managers, 30 minutes each The general theme of questions was going through each point on my resume to discuss and relate to the job I applied for.