Bank of America

Bank of America Senior Vice President Interview Questions

2.6

5 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at Bank of America.

Phone screening (handful of interviews). If accepted, in person day of interviews. All were behavioral

Interview Questions
Did not negotiate. Fixed package including relocation.

Other Interview Reviews for Bank of America

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Bank of America.

I initially worked as a contracter with Accenture on a Bank of America project. Later Bank of America decided to absorb me, so I had an initial interview and then I moved over to the Bank. It was not hard, just a background check. However you must be a big asset to the project if you want to be absorbed.

Interview Questions
    • The most unexpected question was what I would do to expand the project and make it better.   Answer Question

Senior Vice President Interview

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Bank of America in January 2012.

It was quite simple and straight forward. I met with the hiring manager, their boss and a few of the staff members. I met with the folks from HR over the phone throughout the process. It went very smoothly and they were terrific to work with and understood my level of concern regarding moving to antoher place.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

I applied online. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Bank of America in November 2010.

Interview relative to past experiences. The process consisted of two phone interviews and 3 in person interviews. All interviews took place over the a three (3) month period. There was no follow up along the way, which is highly unusual for a large corporation with inside recruiters. After a lengthy process, the company decided that they did not need to hire an additional FTE for this particular department. This was not communicated to me directly, rather, I had to call in to get an update. It could have just been timing in regards to me calling them before they had a chance to call the candidates to inform them.

Interview Questions
    • A question regarding family was not expected. Wether I have children or not was not applicable to this job.   Answer Question
    • Not applicable. If your answers are honest, they should not be difficult.   Answer Question

Senior Vice President Interview

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Bank of America in August 2010.

There was no interview it was a consult to hire

Interview Questions
    • There was no question which was unexpected since there was no interview   Answer Question