Bank of America

Getting the Interview

5 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Washington, DC

The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Bank of America in February 2012.

Interview Details – I applied in December and I was contacted by a recruiter in Jan of 2012 and did a phone interview after a week I then interviewed with 1/1 with the bank center manager and I never heard fron them for three weeks and I was told the manager preferred another candidate though I thought I did well

Interview Questions

Waltham, MA

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Bank of America in February 2010.

Interview Details – The Interviewer was totally condescending, the tone in which he was speaking was to assert his superiority over me. I found him to be ill prepared, and very unprofessional, he was reading a majority of the questions that he was asking. Since I was talking to him across the table, not 10,000 feet below where he said i was, he felt total disrespected. I definitely would not go through that process again.

Interview Question – I know You are at a 113% of your goal, I need more from your, you don't want to be mediocre do you??   View Answer

SSS Interview

I applied online and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Bank of America in February 2012.

Interview Details – process pretty simple, contacted by recruiter, phone interview, 1:1 interview with branch manager and assistant manager.

Interview Question – why BOA   Answer Question

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

SSS Interview

I applied online and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Bank of America in August 2011.

Interview Details – Applied online in early July 2011. Received a phone call about three weeks later to see if I was still interested in the position, as well as a detailed description of the position. I was asked why I left my previous position, why I chose Bank of America, etc. I was then told a Recruiter would be contacting me, and I needed to complete an assessment online. I was emailed the assessment, along with a lengthy application which consisted of previous addresses (10 years) and previous employment (5 years) for the background check. After completing, I spoke with the Recruiter, who asked various questions about my employment experiences, education, career goals, etc. I then was told I would be interviewing with the Branch Manager and/or the Assistant Branch Manager in a 1:1 interview. The Branch Manager was very pleasant. He asked what my strengths were, and to tell him a little about myself (personal level). I was then asked questions by the Assistant Manager like, "Why Bank of America?", "What would you do if there was a conflict between two employees?", etc. I was told I gave very good answers, and she could see I really enjoyed working with customers. I was then taken around to meet other employees in the branch (which was tough because they were very busy at the time). After that, the Branch Manager and I spoke a little bit longer, told me the remaining process associated with the interview process (he had other interviews), and that I would hear from the Recruiter in the next couple of days. It has been a week since my interview, and have received no phone calls or emails. I assume the position was given to another qualified candidate. Overall, I was very impressed with the process, as well as the demeanor of the Recruiter. She was very professional and courteous.

Interview Questions

SSS Interview

The process took a day - interviewed at Bank of America in July 2009.

Interview Details – I got hired through an agency, so I didn't interview with BAC, I got offered a position after being in it for 6 months.

Interview Question – Again I wasn't interviewed, I was simply offered the job.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – There was no negotiating, in fact they wouldn't even give me the salary range.

Interviews for Top Jobs at Bank of America

Worked for Bank of America? Contribute to the Community!

Bank of America Videos

Bank of America – Why Work for Us?

At Bank of America, we’re creating real, meaningful relationships with individuals, businesses and communities to help them focus on what matters most. Every day, we connect with 57 million customers, using our skills… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Bank of America Sss interview questions and advice. All 5 interview reviews posted anonymously by Bank of America employees and interview candidates.