Bank of America Summer Analyst Interview Questions & Reviews

29 interviews

3.4

29 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Bank of America.

Initial interview with two managing directors. Followed by another round with two more separate interviews (VP and President). Questions were straight forward and behavioral, not technical. Most technical was "do you understand what our group does?"

Other Interview Reviews for Bank of America

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Pennington, NJ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pennington, NJ

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 5 weeks - interviewed at Bank of America in March 2014.

I actually got this opportunity through alumni and had one phone interview and final round.

Interview Questions
    • How does my experience or strength benefit BOA GWIM? Typically operation side.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee  in  Stony Brook, NY
    Anonymous Employee in Stony Brook, NY

I interviewed through college or university - interviewed at Bank of America in February 2014.

The interviewer didn't really respect. He was playing his phone while I'm working on solving the problems.

Anonymous Employee  in  New York, NY
    Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 2 months - interviewed at Bank of America in February 2014.

Through university, flown out for Super Day last month - have yet to hear back...

Summer Analyst Interview

I had an interview for the Bank of America Summer Analyst Program with the Business Capital group. It started with typical behavioral questions and transitioned into technical accounting questions. Specifically, Cash Flow Analysis and Leveraged Buy-Outs.

Interview Questions
    • Explain how ten dollars of depreciation on a current asset effects all financial statements.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee  in  San Francisco, CA
    Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 3 days - interviewed at Bank of America.

First round via phone. Mainly technical questions with two or three fit questions in the end.
    Got flown out to SF the day after for final round. Final round was balanced between technical and fit. If you are looking into particular industries, do your research!

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Bank of America in February 2011.

Generally tailored to the position you are applying for. For trading it is basic why trading, why BofAML, easy probability and (if applicable) light options.

Interview Questions
    • Had to price a one period binomial model call option, given an up factor, down factor, spot, strike and risk free rate.   Answer Question

Summer Analyst Interview

Had 2 rounds of interviewing, the first with the Tech group in SF, then another with the Real Estate group. Then the offer was extended.

Interview Questions
    • Walk us through how the financials are connected, etc.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Bank of America in May 2013.

First I got a phone call,the questions were mostly behavioral based. They asked me to come in the next day where I met with two VP's. They asked me a few very light finance questions and if I knew Macros in excel. It was very laid back and relaxed. I got a call the week with an offer.

No Negotiation

Summer Analyst Interview

Submitted through the online portal --> two phone interviews --> three in-person interviews in NYC

Another offer

Worked for Bank of America? Contribute to the Community!