Bank of America Team Lead Interview Questions

3.1

Anonymous Employee in Saint Charles, MO

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Bank of America (Saint Charles, MO) in January 2011.

Interview

I first went to an inperson interview with the typical questions being asked. I then was taken to a testing room to complete an hour long assessment test. After that I heard back in 2 days that I passed it and they wanted me to do a 2 hour phone interview that consisted of role playing. I was told it was a recommend or not recommend. Still waiting for the call to tell me how I did. It has bee 2 days.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever had to deal with an underperforming employee?   Answer Question
  • Tell me a time you dealt with an irrate customer? How did you handle it?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Bank of America

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Plano, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Bank of America (Plano, TX) in July 2010.

Interview

First it is a phone interview with the recruiter, if you pass that stage you will interview with the hiring manager or managers. The hiring managers wont talk about compensation they will leave that up to the recruiter. The hiring managers have the power to make the pay what they would like.

Interview Questions

• Explain a time when you had to perform corrective actions on a low performing associate   1 Answer

Negotiation

Never accept the first offer, they ofcourse can always offer you more. If they are unwilling to increase let them know they you need to think about the offer and get back with the recruiter.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Bank of America (Tampa, FL) in April 2009.

Interview

Phone call to setup formal interview. Met with VP - Site Leader Took 40 min to do interview Was offered lower position as a temp to perm so that they could asses my skills and knowledge After 5 month was hired Perm - no additional pay was offered Then moved into AVP Team Manager position

Anonymous Employee in Richmond, VA

Application

The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Bank of America (Richmond, VA) in February 2009.

Interview

Interviewed with the hiring manager, marketing team member, and 2 Team Leads in role applied for all in the same day back to back.

Interview Questions

• Give an example of a time when you were asked to accomplish a task but weren't given enough information. How did you resolve this problem?   1 Answer

Team Lead Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Bank of America (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in May 2013.

Interview

The written test and Interview -> Written test- CAT Type + SQL test. Interview- All the analytics tech. + VBA + EXCEL + SAS

Interview Questions

Delay from the company, I wanted to join as early as possible.

Team Lead Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Bank of America in August 2011.

Interview

My supervisor was looking to promote someone so it was an interview for a promotion

Negotiation

Just a slight increase in salary and bump in vacation and added title

Team Lead Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Taguig (Philippines)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Bank of America (Taguig (Philippines)) in August 2010.

Interview

Hiring process took us a month for it was a pioneer or start up here in the Philippines. I undergo five series of interviews from hr level up to the vp. There is an opportunity to improve on the staffing part and they can make the hiring process and interview process a little better so as not to take a month to give feedback to the applicant.

Interview Questions

• There are situational questions in which i find it a little difficult but i was able to survive.   Answer Question

Team Lead Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at Bank of America (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in June 2010.

Interview

Hiring and interview took place for 7 days.HR round and then next day 1:1 round with the operations manager and then the next day i had to submit my documents.then i had back ground check.finally after a week all was done.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Negotiate as much as possible.