Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Bank of America
- Teller (339)
- Personal Banker (189)
- Intern (52)
- Banking Center Manager (47)
- Technology Analyst (46)
- Customer Service Representative (42)
- Analyst (38)
- Summer Analyst (37)
- Vice President (33)
- Teller Operations Specialist (32)
- Sales & Service Specialist (28)
- Financial Analyst (27)
- Investment Banking Analyst (24)
- Operations Analyst (19)
- Sales and Service Specialist (19)
- Software Engineer (17)
- Credit Analyst (17)
- Software Developer (16)
- Bank Teller (16)
- Business Analyst (16)
- Team Member (16)
- Assistant Vice President (15)
- Banking Center Assistant Manager (15)
- Part Time Teller (15)
- Financial Advisor (15)
- Fraud Analyst (15)
- Project Manager (15)
- Quantitative Analyst (13)
- Senior Software Engineer (13)
- Associate (13)
Technology Analyst - Intern Interview
I applied online – interviewed at Bank of America.
I have undergone a telephonic interview after applying online at the careers portal of Bank of America. It was a 30 min interview with more technical and a few behavioral questions.
- Algorithms and Data Structures was the core of the interview questions. Lot of questions on data structures, their time complexities and other such nuances. Answer Question
Other Interview Reviews for Bank of America
2 people found this helpful
Technology Analyst Intern InterviewApplication Details
I applied through college or university. The process took a day – interviewed at Bank of America in February 2010.Interview Details
Position : Summer Technical Analyst Intern 2010
Applied online through career center and got a call for on-campus interview. Had two rounds of interview each 30 minutes.
1. Analytical round with behavioral questions like , how did you handle a conflict , how did you convince your past manager to change his decisions , how would you be useful to the company etc...
The interviewer was a lady senior vice president in some dept and very friendly.
2 Technical round was 30 minutes. All basic questions covered from SDLC , databases , OOPS , java, factory methods, singleton classes, etc.....
The interviewer was a techie guy with loads of experience. Was friendly too.
Advice : Be careful as to what you say, because he will dig into the answers you say.Interview Questions
Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
- What are singleton classes Answer Question