Bank of America

Updated Dec 8, 2014

2.6

44 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Bank of America in March 2014.

First round was telephonic interview. Final rounds consisted of 4 interviews and 2 written exams.
Telephonic interview - Java questions, OOPs concepts, questions on resume. Received a confirmation after a week for final rounds.
Final Rounds - The on-site interview were of two days:
Day1 - There was a coding exam with 4 easy questions to be done in 45mins. Questions on linked list, sorting, string to integer conversion. Second exam had 3 python codes and there were debugging questions asked on it.
Day2 - There were 4 interviews. 1 interview was a technical case study. We were required to pick best approaches of an algorithm. 3 other interviews were technical and behavioral. Technical questions included SQL joins, deadlocks, Java and OOPs concepts, white board coding on linked list, arraylist and sorting technique.
The entire interview process was very well organized and the journey was very smooth.

Interview Questions
I was satisfied with the pay. Also, interns cannot negotiate.

Other Interview Reviews for Bank of America

Technology Analyst Interview

I was sent email for 30 minute telephonic interview. I had 2 weeks time. Interview went. General behavioral questions and technical question that too very simple one. After 2 weeks I got an email stating that I was selected in first round and I need to go for face to face interview. I had 5 face to face interviews. All the interviews were general behavioral questions.

Interview Questions
    • easy and simple questions. All questions from my resume   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Bank of America in March 2014.

Submitted resume through campus career fair. Got asked to take the first phone interview. The interviewer was very a nice female manager. Lots of behavioral questions were going on. Then three days later, got invitation for on-site interview at Charlotte. Four rounds of interviews with 5 managers in total on different teams. Only one round asked technical questions. For others, they all asked behavioral questions and introduced what their teams were doing. All of them were very kind, polite and friendly. Just be yourself and show what you are best at.

Technology Analyst Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Bank of America in March 2014.

Applied online and got a call form recruiter after 2 weeks to set up telephonic interview. Everything went well, the interviewer asked me about Data structures and difference between Hash map and Sets. I got a call for onsite interview, but I was not able to go because of my 2 midterms on the same day

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pennington, NJ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pennington, NJ

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Bank of America.

My first round was in the university and second round was on-site. On-site interview was series of five 30 mins interviews back to back. The on-site interviews were both technical and non-technical. They invited like 40 students from various universities and approximate 50% were selected.

Interview Questions
    • I cannot disclose any question but there were many technical and non-technical interview questions.   Answer Question

Technology Analyst Interview

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Bank of America.

First question was tech related questions about SQL, .NET framework, C++, and design framerworks.

On Campus interview - 30 minutes long

Interview Questions
    • Nothing unexpected. Interviewer asked basic JAVA and OOP concept related questions   Answer Question

Technology Analyst Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Bank of America in February 2014.

I applied online through my school's career center.

Interview Questions
    • Where do you see yourself in 3 years? Name a time you had a difficult project? Did you fail… or how did you succeed?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Bank of America.

One call interview. No need to mention about technology. Only mention your ability to communicate well. Highlight a previous experience about miscommunication between teams/groups/sectors - and how you went about to understand it, and got both sides perspective and be diplomatic.

Technology Analyst Interview

Nothing technical. I had 5 rounds and I was asked only behavioral questions. Even resume will be touched upon

Interview Questions
    • describe step by step procedure on how to implement a technical solution   Answer Question