Bank of America

www.bankofamerica.com

Bank of America Technology Developer and Analyst Intern Interview Questions & Reviews

Updated Feb 28, 2014

Average Difficulty
7 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Technology Developer and Analyst Intern

I applied online - interviewed at Bank of America in February 2014.

Interview Details – I received a mail asking me to schedule my first round of phone interview. The phone interview was about half an hour long with basic technical questions and behavioral questions. Received mail from the HR after 2 days with an invitation to attend the final round of interview onsite at Charlotte,NC.The trip expense will be taken care of by BofA.

Interview Question – Basic technical questions.   Answer Question

New York, NY

I applied through college or university and interviewed at Bank of America.

Interview Details – One phone round and then onsite interview. The interviews were a mix of technical and behavioral questions.

Interview Question – Not many unexpected questions   Answer Question

Interviewed at Bank of America

Interview Details – One on campus interview then got invited to NYC. Got put up in a hotel and had a half day of interview with various people. Questions were not too technical compared to tech companies.

Interview Question – Should ask more coding specific questions, it's strange that they do not do that. In their hiring process they could possibly inadvertently hire someone who has no idea what they are doing.   Answer Question

New York, NY

I applied through college or university - interviewed at Bank of America in January 2013.

Interview Details – Applied through college job site and got call for a phone interview. Phone interview consisted of mainly behavioural questions and lasted for about 20 mins.

2 weeks later got a call for the final round in New York. Living and travel arrangements were done by Bank of America in a five star hotel in Lower Manhattan.

The final round consisted of 4 interviews of thirty minutes each. Since I was interested in the Analyst role, questions were mainly based on my solutions to various problems which arise during a software development lifecyle.

Also, was told to speak about projects in my resume. There were also a few technical questions and was asked a puzzle in the end. Out of the 4 interviews, one was the assessment round which involved analyzing and proposing a solution to a business problem.

Interview Question – I did not know there was going to be an assessment round until the day of the final interview.   Answer Question

Philadelphia, PA

I applied through college or university and the process took 4 days - interviewed at Bank of America in February 2013.

Interview Details – At first the interviewer asked questions based on resume, and put together your timeline. After that was all behavioral questions. No technical questions at all, even though the title I applied is tech developer and analyst intern.

Interview Question – No technical questions at all.   Answer Question

Interviewed at Bank of America

Interview Details – Applied through website and went through a phone interview first. Then was called down to New York for the Final Rounds. All expenses are paid by Bank of America,

Interview Question – Behavioral Questions   Answer Question

Charlotte, NC

I applied through college or university and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Bank of America in February 2013.

Interview Details – I applied through my universities career services, then a 30 minute on campus interview. I got called for the final round at Charlotte, NC. Trip expenses were paid for by the bank. The interview is series of four 30 min interviews. All behavioral with a case study assessment.

Interview Question – Questions were all behavioral centered around team work and projects i had been involved.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Summer internship so no negotiation

Worked for Bank of America? Contribute to the Community!