Bank of America

Bank of America Technology Developer and Analyst Intern Interview Questions

2.8

7 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Technology Developer and Analyst Intern Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Bank of America in February 2014.

I received a mail asking me to schedule my first round of phone interview. The phone interview was about half an hour long with basic technical questions and behavioral questions. Received mail from the HR after 2 days with an invitation to attend the final round of interview onsite at Charlotte,NC.The trip expense will be taken care of by BofA.

Other Interview Reviews for Bank of America

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Bank of America.

One phone round and then onsite interview. The interviews were a mix of technical and behavioral questions.

Technology Developer and Analyst Intern Interview

One on campus interview then got invited to NYC. Got put up in a hotel and had a half day of interview with various people. Questions were not too technical compared to tech companies.

Interview Questions
    • Should ask more coding specific questions, it's strange that they do not do that. In their hiring process they could possibly inadvertently hire someone who has no idea what they are doing.   Answer Question

Technology Developer and Analyst Intern Interview

Applied through website and went through a phone interview first. Then was called down to New York for the Final Rounds. All expenses are paid by Bank of America,

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Bank of America in February 2013.

I applied through my universities career services, then a 30 minute on campus interview. I got called for the final round at Charlotte, NC. Trip expenses were paid for by the bank. The interview is series of four 30 min interviews. All behavioral with a case study assessment.

Interview Questions
    • Questions were all behavioral centered around team work and projects i had been involved.   Answer Question
    Summer internship so no negotiation

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Bank of America in February 2013.

At first the interviewer asked questions based on resume, and put together your timeline. After that was all behavioral questions. No technical questions at all, even though the title I applied is tech developer and analyst intern.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Bank of America in January 2013.

Applied through college job site and got call for a phone interview. Phone interview consisted of mainly behavioural questions and lasted for about 20 mins.

2 weeks later got a call for the final round in New York. Living and travel arrangements were done by Bank of America in a five star hotel in Lower Manhattan.

The final round consisted of 4 interviews of thirty minutes each. Since I was interested in the Analyst role, questions were mainly based on my solutions to various problems which arise during a software development lifecyle.

Also, was told to speak about projects in my resume. There were also a few technical questions and was asked a puzzle in the end. Out of the 4 interviews, one was the assessment round which involved analyzing and proposing a solution to a business problem.

Interview Questions
    • I did not know there was going to be an assessment round until the day of the final interview.   Answer Question