Bank of America

www.bankofamerica.com
Employer Engaged

Bank of America Technology Developer and Business Analyst Intern Interview Questions

1 Interview Review

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Technology Developer and Business Analyst Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Bank of America in February 2013.

Applied through Bank of America careers website. There was a Phone interview where I was asked about few banking related questions. It was quite normal. Then I have been called for final round of Interview that to be held at Charlotte. Bank of America paid all my expenses. Accommodation was at Omni Charlotte, right in front of Bank of America HQ.
There were 4 one on one interviews each 30 min long. Most of them were focused on Java and my projects. There were few behavioral questions and one group activity( it was fun doing that).

Overall, it is decent interview no too technical.

Interview Questions
  • Most of them were basic questions. One was " Write down Java classes and methods that you required for a Transaction"

"How do you convey a Technical banking transaction to a street man"

View Answers (3)