Bank of America
3.2 of 5 5,374 reviews
www.bankofamerica.com Charlotte, NC 5000+ Employees

Bank of America Technology Developer and Business Analyst Interview Questions & Reviews

Getting the Interview

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Technology Developer and Business Analyst Interview

Charlotte, NC

I applied through college or university - interviewed at Bank of America in April 2012.

Interview Details – Applied through school career website. Got an email saying they wanted to give me a phone interview. The lady was really nice and it was a casual conversation. Then came the final round on interview in Charlotte. Three 30 minute interviews, all behavioral. It was pretty easy. All really nice people to talk to.

Interview Question – Nothing really. Just know your resumé and have great stories/examples to share for behavioral questions.   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – The internship wasn't what I expected it to be. I have no interest in the IT field.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Bank of America

Worked for Bank of America? Contribute to the Community!

Bank of America Videos

Bank of America – Why Work for Us?

At Bank of America, we’re creating real, meaningful relationships with individuals, businesses and communities to help them focus on what matters most. Every day, we connect with 57 million customers, using our skills… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Bank of America Technology Developer and Business Analyst interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Bank of America employees and interview candidates.