Bank of America Technology Developer and Business Analyst Interview Questions

Updated Mar 23, 2015

2.5

Technology Developer and Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Bank of America (New York, NY) in February 2015.

Interview

Total 4 rounds of interview, 1 telephonic and 3 face to face. Not much of technical questions few behavioral questions and more like an informal conversation. The one thing they look for in their candidate is confidence and communication skills.

Interview Questions

• behavioral questions like explain what you did in such a situation and how do you handle it?   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation phase

Other Interview Reviews for Bank of America

Technology Developer and Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Bank of America (Charlotte, NC) in April 2012.

Interview

Applied through school career website. Got an email saying they wanted to give me a phone interview. The lady was really nice and it was a casual conversation. Then came the final round on interview in Charlotte. Three 30 minute interviews, all behavioral. It was pretty easy. All really nice people to talk to.

Interview Questions

• Nothing really. Just know your resumé and have great stories/examples to share for behavioral questions.   Answer Question

The internship wasn't what I expected it to be. I have no interest in the IT field.