Bank of America Technology MBA Rotational Leadership Development Program Interview Questions

1 Interview Review

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Technology MBA Rotational Leadership Development Program Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Bank of America (Charlotte, NC) in October 2013.

Interview

They contacted me about 3 weeks after I had submitted an application. The recruiter worked with me to set up a time that would work for the phone screen. The phone screen was conducted by a current rotational development program participant. The questions were behavioral interview questions, with a few questions about my background. Behavioral questions were harder then I have experienced at other companies. Make sure you use the STAR method, as the interviewer will naturally steer you this way anyways. I was able to ask questions about the company and the job after the interview was complete. About a week after the interview, I was notified that I would not be moving on with the process. However, if you do move on, you participate in a two day interview event at their HQ in Charlotte.

Interview Questions