Bank of America

Updated Jan 21, 2015

2.6

320 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Teller Interview

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Bank of America.

Interview Questions
  • future goalsvery easy and simple and i was in a group interview with about 15 people.very easy and simple and i was in a group interview with about 15 people.very easy and simple and i was in a group interview with about 15 people.very easy and simple and i was in a group interview with about 15 people.   View Answer
easyvery easy and simple and i was in a group interview with about 15 people.very easy and simple and i was in a group interview with about 15 people.very easy and simple and i was in a group interview with about 15 people.very easy and simple and i was in a group interview with about 15 people.

Other Interview Reviews for Bank of America

Teller Interview

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Bank of America.

"What will you do to make customers happy?"
    "Tell me a tough situation you have been in and how you manged it?"
    "How do you handle conflicts with co-workers?"
    "How much experience do you have handling money?"
    "Give an example of how you overcame adversity."
    Besides these questions you also may either be asked to do a group or one on one interview. Also you will need to take an aptitude test to see how you will fit into the company and to see if there are any positions that you will best fit into.

I applied online – interviewed at Bank of America.

Very thorough and non pressuring. You are told the expectations up front. You were told you were required to do sales and what would be expected of you. Also your hours and days off.

Teller Interview

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Bank of America.

First I was asked to go in to a group interview then I chose the location closest to me and went to the interview one on one with branch manager.

Group interview
    20 candidates 7 interviewers
    1. Briefly introduced yourself and why would you be a perfect math for this position.
    2. They told you about they company and let you ask questions
    3. Play role
    4. They told some candidates to leave and continue interview with the rest of the group.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ramsey, NJ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ramsey, NJ

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Bank of America in January 2015.

The interviewing process was amazing! It was fun and I was very comfortable. I initially applied for a teller position but they offered me a position called Professional Teller position. Easy questions... "Why Bank of America?" "Tell me about yourself" Just breathe and relax, you'll be fine!

Interview Questions
    • How would you persuade a client to speak with a credit specialist when she only wanted to process a transaction?   View Answer
    None

I applied online – interviewed at Bank of America.

Applied online around 10pm, right next day got a phone call, was asked about prev experience. Than after 2 days was another 15 min phone interv and also was told about job. In a couple of days was scheduled for an interview with branch mgr, was easy, asked why BoA, how to deal with angry customer and was told about job. Right next day had a phone interview wigh district mgr, passed it, was asked same questions over and over. Next day got a call from recruiter that i was hired. Short process, no more than month.

Teller Interview

Internal posting, got call from recruiter process took two weeks,set up interview with hiring manager, interviewed with two people. Offered position after one week of prior interview.Was offered position. Accepted and training was for 6 weeks

I applied online – interviewed at Bank of America.

i have applied online then took a telephone interview.
    It does take a three weeks. Telephone interview was normal,but i just answered her questions. I think that's my bad performance. But She is very polite.

Teller Interview

An hr recruiter called me and gave me an phone interview (15 min). Then two days later I went to the branch and had an interview with only the branch manager. A few days later the hr recruiter called back and offered me the job. The interview process was very easy just make sure that you do your research and relax yourself an being yourself is key

Interview Questions
    • Where do you see yourself in 5 years? What brought you to our company? How did you handle a difficult customer? Simple questions   Answer Question