Bank of America Teller Interview Questions

Updated Jul 28, 2015

2.6

Teller Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Bank of America.

Interview

Applied online June 28th received a phone call from the recruiter July 8th did a phone interview and was invited to a group interview the next day with a few other people after being asked a few questions and doing a role play I was sent to go speak to a branch manager for the location applied for. got offered the job the next day.

Interview Questions

• WHY BANK OF AMERICA? SALES BANKGROUND. HOW TO OBTAIN SALES ETC.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Bank of America

Anonymous Employee in Fairfax, VA

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Bank of America (Fairfax, VA).

Interview

I had a group interview with about 8 other people. I hated it, either you are a "favorite" or the person conducting the interview doesn't see you at all. The lady that interviewed us was arrogant and rude. Worst experience EVER! They almost act as if you have to be royalty to work there.

Interview Questions

• What have you done in a prior position that made a negative situation turn positive?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hamilton, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Bank of America (Hamilton, NJ).

Interview

Within one week of applying online, I has a phone interview, which was just an initial screening process. Within the next two days I had a in person interview set up with a branch manager.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

N/A

Teller Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Bank of America in July 2015.

Interview

Applied online, took a online assessment which was really long I was then contacted about a week later did a phone screening was then invited to an open house where I met with two branch managers who I had a great interaction with. I was told I would get a call back from the recruiter within the next week. Got a call with an offer this morning! Contingent to the background check though.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Didn't need to negotiate, base pay is $12 but was offered more for prior experience

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jersey City, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Bank of America (Jersey City, NJ) in July 2015.

Interview

I applied online several times to BOA. After graduating college and having 4-5 years cash handling experience, I finally heard back. I received an email for a group interview. I went in and the interviewer said we'd hear back in 1 week. I understand they have many applicants thats why they probably called me back 3 weeks later to give me a position with no further interviews. Only require a background check

Teller Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Bank of America in July 2015.

Interview

apply online, took the assessment. two days after that received a phone call for an interview over the phone. Did the phone interview, gone well after that the recruiter ask me if i could go the next week for an group interview. Went for the group interview we were like 15 in total. Introduce yourself, and if we had goal at our current or past work, then one on one with two branch manager

Teller Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Bank of America.

Interview

Applied online. There is a basic test after the application requiring you to do some simple calculations. Then I was contacted by a recruiter for a phone interview asking how my current skills and experience related to the required tasks of a teller. Then I had an in person interview with the branch manager and the assistant branch manager.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time that you juggled multiple tasks at once during your job.   Answer Question

Teller Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Bank of America.

Interview

fast and simple. over the phone because I couldn't make it to group interview and then a sit down with Branch Manager for a interview in person. questions were very easy. just prepare yourself for some of the interview questions beforehand. just search up possible teller questions that may be asked or look on Glassdoor. Interview questions are mostly always the same. Be yourself and smile a lot and take a resume with you.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Falmouth, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Bank of America (Falmouth, MA) in June 2015.

Interview

Online Application including 90 minute simulated evaluation about teller scenarios. Two days later a brief phone call from a recruiter with questions about work history and sales experience. Also, needed to complete online work history for background check. Finally a meeting with branch manager that was very casual and lasted only 10 minutes.

Anonymous Employee in Moreno Valley, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Bank of America (Moreno Valley, CA) in June 2015.

Interview

I applied on a Friday and immediately got a call for a phone interview for Monday. Phone interview was easy. They then scheduled me for an interview for Friday same week. It was my first interview. In-person interview went well. I was immediately at ease. I did not get a job offer. My interviewer told me that he needed to interview 2 more people that day and that they would call me if I got the job. I did not get a call. I got an email saying that I did not get the job and good luck on my job search.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself.. How did you hear this about this position? What are your strengths? Tell me about a time where you were faced with adversity and how did you handle the situation. What do you know about our company? Why should we hire you?   Answer Question