Bank of America Teller Interview Questions

Updated Aug 1, 2015

2.6

Teller Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Bank of America.

Interview

I was interviewed by two people. The manager set back and took notes as the assistant manager asked questions. It was a little nerve racking this way, however the manager would smile and nod if it seemed I answered a question correctly. The hiring process is quite long. It took a while for them to contact me and even longer to set up an interview. So I was surprised to find that I was the only candidate being interviewed. The interview lasted about 30 minutes. And they asked me about customer service scenarios and selling products. It was clear they wanted to hire someone who could sell their products, exhibit good customer service, and someone who would want to grow within the company.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 2 years?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Bank of America

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Bank of America (Seattle, WA) in January 2012.

Interview

I went to a Bank of America job fair. Which was a group interview where a few of us were offered jobs at the end. It was a roundtable discussion. You don't have to be the most outspoken but as along as you have thoughtful answers and seem like a well put together person you will get called back.

Interview Questions

• There were a number of questions about experience in sales and finance.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Long Beach, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Bank of America (Long Beach, CA) in August 2011.

Interview

Applied online, received an email to take a test, passed the test and then had a phone interview with a recruiter. Then went on a group interview. Then recruiter set up several interviews at various banking centers until a good fit was found.

Interview Questions

• What are good and bad qualities about yourself?   1 Answer

Teller Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Bank of America in June 2013.

Interview

The overall process took about 3 weeks. Had a phone interview with the recruiter and then a face-to-face with a branch manager. The questions were very typical- pros, cons, team questions and sales skills

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jersey City, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Bank of America (Jersey City, NJ) in July 2015.

Interview

I applied online several times to BOA. After graduating college and having 4-5 years cash handling experience, I finally heard back. I received an email for a group interview. I went in and the interviewer said we'd hear back in 1 week. I understand they have many applicants thats why they probably called me back 3 weeks later to give me a position with no further interviews. Only require a background check

Teller Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Bank of America in January 2011.

Interview

applied online did the ore assessment test and then now waiting to get a call hopefully they will I'm just waitung for them to call and tell ms if I passed the test of not and hopefully I did

Anonymous Employee in Fairfax, VA

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Bank of America (Fairfax, VA).

Interview

I had a group interview with about 8 other people. I hated it, either you are a "favorite" or the person conducting the interview doesn't see you at all. The lady that interviewed us was arrogant and rude. Worst experience EVER! They almost act as if you have to be royalty to work there.

Interview Questions

• What have you done in a prior position that made a negative situation turn positive?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hamilton, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Bank of America (Hamilton, NJ).

Interview

Within one week of applying online, I has a phone interview, which was just an initial screening process. Within the next two days I had a in person interview set up with a branch manager.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

N/A

Teller Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Bank of America in July 2015.

Interview

apply online, took the assessment. two days after that received a phone call for an interview over the phone. Did the phone interview, gone well after that the recruiter ask me if i could go the next week for an group interview. Went for the group interview we were like 15 in total. Introduce yourself, and if we had goal at our current or past work, then one on one with two branch manager

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Bank of America (San Francisco, CA) in June 2014.

Interview

I first applied online through their website. Took a fairly easy assessment test, mostly focused on math and personality. Two days later, a recruiter called and asked me few more typical interview questions. Then he set me up in a group interview the next day. Group interview was with 12 other job seekers and 4 branch managers. We did 3 different role play and if they liked you, you would be asked to get a 1 on 1 interview with a branch manager. In there, they asked more in depth questions about you. They got back to me within a day, and did my background check and started training/working within 2 weeks.

Interview Questions

• Decribe a time where you provided excellent customer service.   Answer Question