Bank of America Teller Interview Questions

Updated Aug 1, 2015

2.6

Teller Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Bank of America.

Interview

Applied online around 10pm, right next day got a phone call, was asked about prev experience. Than after 2 days was another 15 min phone interv and also was told about job. In a couple of days was scheduled for an interview with branch mgr, was easy, asked why BoA, how to deal with angry customer and was told about job. Right next day had a phone interview wigh district mgr, passed it, was asked same questions over and over. Next day got a call from recruiter that i was hired. Short process, no more than month.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Bank of America

Teller Interview

Interview

Internal posting, got call from recruiter process took two weeks,set up interview with hiring manager, interviewed with two people. Offered position after one week of prior interview.Was offered position. Accepted and training was for 6 weeks

Teller Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Bank of America.

Interview

i have applied online then took a telephone interview. It does take a three weeks. Telephone interview was normal,but i just answered her questions. I think that's my bad performance. But She is very polite.

Teller Interview

Interview

An hr recruiter called me and gave me an phone interview (15 min). Then two days later I went to the branch and had an interview with only the branch manager. A few days later the hr recruiter called back and offered me the job. The interview process was very easy just make sure that you do your research and relax yourself an being yourself is key

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 5 years? What brought you to our company? How did you handle a difficult customer? Simple questions   Answer Question

Teller Interview

Interview

Interviewed with manager and assistant manager. It took about 45 minutes long. Both asked me about my length of employment within the bank. Interested most in customer engagement rate, or referrals, and balance accuracy.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Not much negotiation needed. The hourly rate, benefits, and childcare reimbursement made it a very easy decision for me to make.

Teller Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Bank of America.

Interview

Lame. Recruiters were terrible and very unorganized. First a phone call, then a very simple group interview, then a final interview with a manager. It took about 4 weeks for BOA to get it together. Recruiters disappeared and I had to hunt them down to get my offer letter and start date. 90% of communication was done via email. Very impersonal, just like the company.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

None.

Teller Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Bank of America in November 2014.

Interview

I Applied online, received a phone call from recruiter 2 days after. Then I had an interview in a branch, took less than 30 mins , and was about my resume,sales experience and few more questions , then I received a second phone call from recruiter and she said that she received a positive feedback about me , but they preferred to hire another candidate for that location and she would call me back for other openings. I have not received any calls after about 3 weeks

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Flint, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Bank of America (Flint, MI).

Interview

I applied online and got called for an interview by the branch manager. I went in and he talked for about an hour as I sat there and simply hired me on the spot. I think they are mainly looking for nice people for the front lines.

Teller Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Bank of America.

Interview

The process begins with a lengthy application through the Bank of America website. You apply to multiple positions in your area (luckily after you do an app for Teller - or some other position - you can just mass apply). You are then notified via email of a possible group interview; you are required to respond yes/no to this opportunity. Obviously you answer yes, you go to a group interview and are asked to basically go over your resume and answer basic questions (they make you sell them something). If you interview well, they could possibly pull you from the room to interview for a higher position.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Just offered, no negotiation

Teller Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Bank of America.

Interview

Interviewed, was called to set an appointment for a group interview which went well considering i was called to do a 1 on 1 interview with a branch manager.