Bank of America Teller Operations Specialist Interview Questions

Updated Aug 10, 2015

2.7

Anonymous Employee in Columbia, MO

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bank of America (Columbia, MO) in April 2014.

Interview

Several interviews with banking manager over the course of two weeks. Each interview was one on one and consisted of generic interview questions. Several people interviewed but only one person was given an offer for the position.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Bank of America

Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bank of America (Raleigh, NC) in April 2012.

Interview

Very quick, i was an internal applicant. Scheduling was difficult due to needing to be at my home branch and the other manager having a lot of limitations in scheduling.

Interview Questions

• What are you most proud of so far in your time with BoA?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bank of America (Seattle, WA) in June 2014.

Interview

You have to apply and do the assesssment . If you pass in it then they will call for interview.THey will interview you. If they like you they will tell you immeadiately.I got selected through a group interview

Interview Questions

• You should know how to sell a pen roll play   1 Answer
    • how did you handle an angry coustomer   1 Answer

Negotiation

I didnt negotiate

Teller Operations Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bank of America.

Interview

It was a good experience. From the applicaion to the interview they were very concise and informative. It was a pleasant experience. They were clear with the next steps and were always to help out through the process.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Bank of America (Chicago, IL) in January 2010.

Interview

It's nuts, Regular Questions on handling complaints and banking experience, counting out a drawer, answering phones, and handing complaints off to an available manager. Called on Phone Set interview Standard

Interview Questions

• None, if you have experience they will hire you.. So many leaving it's crazy.. They need help bad..   1 Answer

Negotiation

There was none

Teller Operations Specialist Interview

Interview

Interview with hiring manager, asked a lot of questions about experience and what would be brought to the company and how different situations would be handled if faced with difficult situations.

Teller Operations Specialist Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Bank of America.

Interview

There is a ton of waiting usually from interview to offer. The interviews are one on one and then you are contacted by HR for additional information and a background check if whomever interviewed you wants you on their team. You should get something back from HR in about a week that contains and offer. However, depending on what may be going on in the department that you interviewed with there could be weeks to months in between when you interview and when HR contacts you.

Interview Questions

• They were all behavioral questions like "whats your biggest flaw?" pretty standard entry level questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation took place as an entry level position.

Teller Operations Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bank of America.

Interview

The whole process was very simple. There was an online portion, which consisted of the application and a personality assessment type quiz. Then a phone interview. Then there was a 1-1 with the recruiter. And the last step was an interview with the hiring manager. All in all the process was straight forward and a one track path.

Teller Operations Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bank of America.

Interview

There was a phone call from the recruiter. He was extremely nice. There was a face-to-face meeting with the Market Manager as well as the Branch Manager. I received a phone call shortly after the interviews letting me know that I was hired. Overall, it was standard practice for a bank.

Interview Questions

• There were a lot of scenario based questions about performance.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Not much room to negotiate. Said I was at the top of the pay grade.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Lauderdale, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bank of America (Fort Lauderdale, FL) in May 2014.

Interview

Online appliation was submitted, took about three weeks before recving any info from BOA. Finally received a online assessment invite. Completed this and ws then contacted by recurtier to do a phone interview. During the phone interview I was asked basic questions in ref. to expeiance, reason for leaving previous job and a basic customer contact question. Next day I was scheduled to attend a face to face with the branch manager. I was told how process would go, expalined the expectations and givin a brief description of the role itself, in addition to some background about BOA. Interview went well sent off for background was told it could take up to nine days and now I'm pending a response.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle a teller that was always out of balance,yet all other work was being performed beyond expectations?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Pending background info, no nego as of this moment.