Bank of America

Average Difficulty
4 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Chicago, IL

I applied through college or university and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Bank of America in February 2011.

Interview Details – First round behavioral, second and final round, balanced mix of behavioral and technical

Interview Question – How did your biggest failure at your last employment affect your status at the company   Answer Question

Grand Rapids, MI

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Bank of America in December 2011.

Interview Details – It was a very well organized interview process, You do 3 half hour, 1 on 1 interviews and you were also there with candidates that were also interviewing. They had water and food in the lobby which was a surprise, mainly they went over your resume for previous experience along with a situation question. They want you to ask a lot of questions that DOESN'T regard the position, mainly questions about the company is what I asked. I got a call later saying they didn't want to further pursue me as a candidate and they gave me positives and negatives about my interview, which was really helpful. The biggest negative I had was that I wasn't acting natural, due to the fact I had a sheet of pre-answered questions that I thought they might ask, I didn't think this was appropriated but my buddy said he got a job doing it so I gave it a shot. They also said they would forward my resume to other positions in different areas after they told me the positives and negatives of the interview after I asked them if there were any other positions available. Biggeest advice I could give is ask a lot of pre-researched questions about Bank of America.

Interview Question – Describe your current position's task and duties   Answer Question

Charlotte, NC

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at Bank of America in March 2010.

Interview Details – I was referred to the HR in New York by an alumni and went for the group interview directly in Charlotte, NC for their Treasury Analyst program. There were three interviewers and the interview was very relaxing mainly consisting of chatting about my experience on my resume and what I know about this position. They encouraged people to ask a lot of questions.

Interview Question – Why treasury analyst?   Answer Question

Treasury Analyst

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Bank of America in October 2010.

Interview Details – First there was a phone interview which was completely out of the blue. Hence, you MUST keep in the back of your mind what you applied for and why. Beyond the initial surprise, the interview itself was quite easy. Basics, such as experience, why you chose this post. Took about 20-30mins.

Then got an email a day or so later inviting me to the final round interview. Half-day superday. 6 candidates in total. First hour or so was a group case and presentation, with Q&A. Then 1:1 interviews with 2 managers I believe. Basic questions, such as describe a situation when you exceeded expectations, strengths, etc.

Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Bank of America

Worked for Bank of America? Contribute to the Community!

Bank of America Videos

Bank of America – Why Work for Us?

At Bank of America, we’re creating real, meaningful relationships with individuals, businesses and communities to help them focus on what matters most. Every day, we connect with 57 million customers, using our skills… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Bank of America Treasury Analyst interview questions and advice. All 4 interview reviews posted anonymously by Bank of America employees and interview candidates.