Bank of America

Relevance Date Difficulty

Workspace Analyst Interview

Workspace Analyst
Charlotte, NC

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Bank of America in February 2009.

Interview Details – I was impressed with the interview process at Bank of America. I travelled to Charlotte, NC for the interview with roughly 20 other MBA students. We had a social event with corporate workspace employees on the top floor of the B of A building. Interviews were the following day at the Ballantyne campus.

The interview consisted of three 1:1 interviews with the standard behavioral questions. This was followed by a panel interview in which four candidates were provided a case and had to present and answer questions.

Interview Question – Given the following scenario (real estate investment opportunity), how should we proceed?   Answer Question

Worked for Bank of America? Contribute to the Community!