Bank of America Workspace Analyst Interview Questions

4.0

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Workspace Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Bank of America (Charlotte, NC) in February 2009.

Interview

I was impressed with the interview process at Bank of America. I travelled to Charlotte, NC for the interview with roughly 20 other MBA students. We had a social event with corporate workspace employees on the top floor of the B of A building. Interviews were the following day at the Ballantyne campus. The interview consisted of three 1:1 interviews with the standard behavioral questions. This was followed by a panel interview in which four candidates were provided a case and had to present and answer questions.

Interview Questions

• Given the following scenario (real estate investment opportunity), how should we proceed?   Answer Question