Bank of China

Average Difficulty
4 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Intern

I applied in-person and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Bank of China.

Interview Details – I applied for the position in their company and they screened the resumes. They called me to come back to the company and scheduled a interview. After the interview, I got a call back to discuss about the working schedule and compensation. The human resource department told me a lot about the job responsibilities and main role. They also introduced the business performance of the company.

Interview Question – What was your most difficult time so far?   Answer Question

Interviewed at Bank of China

Interview Details – Background questions include a focus on work experience, education, and other qualifications.[52] For instance, an interviewer may ask "What experience have you had with direct sales phone calls?"
Job experience questions may ask candidates to describe or demonstrate job knowledge. These are typically highly specific questions.[53] For example, one question may be "What steps would you take to conduct a manager training session on safety?"
The puzzle interview was popularized by Microsoft in the 1990s, and is now used in other organizations. The most common types of questions either ask the applicant to solve puzzles or brainteasers

Interview Question – why you choose boc   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Dalian, Liaoning (China)

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Bank of China in January 2010.

Interview Details – finance and risk management and retail

Interview Question – how is your education   View Answer

Intern

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Bank of China in March 2009.

Interview Details – walk through the resume.
some numerical quesion and programming question

Interview Question – question about SQL   View Answer

Interviews for Top Jobs at Bank of China

Worked for Bank of China? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Bank of China Intern interview questions and advice. All 4 interview reviews posted anonymously by Bank of China employees and interview candidates.