Bank of China Intern Interview Questions

Updated Mar 26, 2015

2.5

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Bank of China in April 2014.

A call from HR ask some basic questions base on your information and resume, very detail ask the working experience. And then a week later ask me to go an on site interview. I am planing for the on site one

Other Interview Reviews for Bank of China

Intern Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Bank of China.

I applied for the position in their company and they screened the resumes. They called me to come back to the company and scheduled a interview. After the interview, I got a call back to discuss about the working schedule and compensation. The human resource department told me a lot about the job responsibilities and main role. They also introduced the business performance of the company.

Intern Interview

Background questions include a focus on work experience, education, and other qualifications.[52] For instance, an interviewer may ask "What experience have you had with direct sales phone calls?"
    Job experience questions may ask candidates to describe or demonstrate job knowledge. These are typically highly specific questions.[53] For example, one question may be "What steps would you take to conduct a manager training session on safety?"
    The puzzle interview was popularized by Microsoft in the 1990s, and is now used in other organizations. The most common types of questions either ask the applicant to solve puzzles or brainteasers

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dalian, Liaoning (China)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dalian, Liaoning (China)

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Bank of China in January 2010.

finance and risk management and retail

Intern Interview

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Bank of China in March 2009.

walk through the resume.
    some numerical quesion and programming question