Bank of China Interview Questions & Reviews

Updated Jul 30, 2014
30 interviews

2.8

Credit Risk Analyst Interview

paper exam-phone interview-on site-back ground check. a group of people about 10 sitting at a table and being given a question to discuss and give a solution or plan

Accounting and Planning Intern Interview

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Bank of China.

I was introduced by my college and applied it online through their official website, they asked me about my school work and school activities I have launched

Summer Intern Interview

Three round interviews.

President Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  New York, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I interviewed online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Bank of China in June 2013.

I saw the recruitment information on the website, and I applied for an internship. A week later I got a phone call and I took the interview. He asked me my university, courses and GPA. Then he asked me whether I had any experience in banking. It was an easy interview.

Intern Interview

I interviewed in-person. The process took 2 months - interviewed at Bank of China.

I applied for the position in their company and they screened the resumes. They called me to come back to the company and scheduled a interview. After the interview, I got a call back to discuss about the working schedule and compensation. The human resource department told me a lot about the job responsibilities and main role. They also introduced the business performance of the company.

Operations Intern Interview

Got the offer after a brief phone interview conducted in English. The interviewer seemed nice, and asked some standard behavioral questions about my academic background and experience working in teams and such. Overall, the process was relatively quick and easy. I heard back from them relatively quickly, perhaps within a week or two.

Summer Analysis Interview

Meet the manager and have some basic behavior question

Software Engineer Interview

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 3 days - interviewed at Bank of China in April 2009.

First I took the online test and then I got the phone interview. They are very interested in my background and then ask me lots of technical questions and I did a good job. Then I went to Beijing for onsite interview. There were 5 people who interviewed me that day. Some of them asked the behavior questions and some of them asked me some technical questions.

Interview Questions
    • What do you think the future for the software development in China?   Answer Question

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Singapore (Singapore)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

I interviewed online. The process took 2 months - interviewed at Bank of China in January 2014.

1st round - Written test on financial knowledge, English grammar, write a apologize letter to customer and translation of article from Eng to Chinese.
    2nd round - HR interview on behavioural questions. Answer in Chinese or English. Relatively easy.
    3rd round - Panel interview with the department that you chose.

Same for all trainee

International Settlement Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Taiyuan, Shanxi (China)
    Anonymous Employee in Taiyuan, Shanxi (China)

I interviewed online. The process took 6 weeks - interviewed at Bank of China in December 2011.

Written tests were easy, basically business related problems. Interview was one to four. Four person kept digging out whatever problems they found out in you CV.

Interview Questions
    • If you have applied for US universities, why are you applying for our company as well?   Answer Question

Got the offer to study in US, so I came here.

Worked for Bank of China? Contribute to the Community!