Bank of China

Updated Jan 27, 2015
Updated Jan 27, 2015

2.8

Clearing Associate Interview

HR called first, asked some simple questions. Then called back in few days set up an interview.
    During the interview, fill out paperwork first, then take computer test - Math, World, Excel.
    Has time limit to do the test. So be quick.

OFAC Compliance Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY
    Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Bank of China in October 2014.

I applied through college career website and got a call from HR. The phone call lasted about 5 minutes, and HR just asked if I am interested in night shift job. HR called me back a few weeks last to set up on-site interview. The on-site interview lasted almost 3 hours, which was the longest interview i had been going through. I meet two HR person for about 30 minutes and took 1 hour computer skill test. Then I was taken by HR to meet two Hiring managers, and conversation with two managers lasted about 45 minutes. One weeks later, HR called me again to set up final interview with CEO. The final interview lasted about 15 minutes.

Interview Questions
    • why do you think you are good fit for compliance position?   Answer Question

Compliance Associate Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Bank of China in August 2014.

HR call to setup an interview for the next day. HR interview for 30min. One Department Manager interview for 30min. Get a call back from HR the next day. The position was an urgent needed position, I had to make my decision in the same day.

Interview Questions
    • Anything real. Quite standard. How much do you know about compliance.   View Answer

Credit Risk Analyst Interview

paper exam-phone interview-on site-back ground check. a group of people about 10 sitting at a table and being given a question to discuss and give a solution or plan

Accounting and Planning Intern Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Bank of China.

I was introduced by my college and applied it online through their official website, they asked me about my school work and school activities I have launched

Summer Intern Interview

Three round interviews.

Intern Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Bank of China.

I applied for the position in their company and they screened the resumes. They called me to come back to the company and scheduled a interview. After the interview, I got a call back to discuss about the working schedule and compensation. The human resource department told me a lot about the job responsibilities and main role. They also introduced the business performance of the company.

Operations Intern Interview

Got the offer after a brief phone interview conducted in English. The interviewer seemed nice, and asked some standard behavioral questions about my academic background and experience working in teams and such. Overall, the process was relatively quick and easy. I heard back from them relatively quickly, perhaps within a week or two.

Summer Analysis Interview

Meet the manager and have some basic behavior question

President Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Bank of China in June 2013.

I saw the recruitment information on the website, and I applied for an internship. A week later I got a phone call and I took the interview. He asked me my university, courses and GPA. Then he asked me whether I had any experience in banking. It was an easy interview.