Bank of China - New York

Bank of China - New York Interview Questions

2.8

Interviews for Top Jobs at Bank of China - New York

Associate Intern Interview

I applied in-person – interviewed at Bank of China - New York.

It is an phone interview. And the whole process focused mainly on those general background information and personality problem. The HR first asked me to introduce myself and then went through my resume. Asked questions like why I wanted to work in BOC and some situation-dealing problems. The whole process lasts about 10-15 mins.

Interview Questions
    • Nothing turned out to be unexpected as it is a fairly short-term position.   Answer Question

Associate Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Bank of China - New York in July 2012.

Quite straightforward and friendly. Most positions need verbal and numeric tests, in addition to typing test. The questions are mostly invovled with how you deal with the job positions you are applying for. Phone screening - onsite interview - meeting with the general manager (if you are a prospect new hire.)

Interview Questions
    • We don't sponor green card or work visa. It's up to you to obtain the legal documents with our help.   Answer Question
    There are many bargaining chips for new hire.

Junior Research Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Bank of China - New York in March 2011.

I was called by the HR person for a brief phone interview. We scheduled a interview in the office the next week. I took a computer test in the back room for some basic word, excel, and word problems for an hour. Then I spoke to the HR person there for about 30 minutes. She asked me to meet the research manager afterwards. I had conversation with the manager for about 30 minutes. He told me to wait for the HR to respond.

Engineering Interview

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Bank of China - New York in December 2008.

phone, personal, director