Bank of Hawaii Interview Questions in Honolulu, HI

Updated Aug 8, 2015

2.5

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Honolulu, HI

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Bank of Hawaii (Honolulu, HI) in April 2015.

Interview

Basic Questions similar to any interviews. Be prepared and answer every question asked. Learn and know about the company before your interview. Be persuasive if you really need a job and act as if the job is your future.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Honolulu, HI

Application

I applied online. The process took 8+ months. I interviewed at Bank of Hawaii (Honolulu, HI).

Interview

Online application, Phone interview (hr representative) , 3 one-on-one interviews either in person or via video conference, and final interview. During the interview representatives would ask typical resume questions to find out more about interviewee and how he or she will fit to their company's goals and culture. The interviewers had casual and comfortable presence to soothe the interview process.

Summer Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Honolulu, HI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bank of Hawaii (Honolulu, HI).

Interview

Applied online received a phone call for an interview. Completed an interview but didn't get an offer then received a phone call a few months later asking to interview for project management position. The process was not difficult neither was the interview process. They wanted to get to know me and see where I could fit.

Loan Processor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Honolulu, HI

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Bank of Hawaii (Honolulu, HI) in August 2013.

Interview

Submitted job application online and got called after a week for an interview. The interview was really casual with the two managers from the department. I only had one interview and got the job on the spot!

Interview Questions

• 1. Why are you interested in this position? 2. Tell me about your education background. 3. Why Bank of Hawaii?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Honolulu, HI

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Bank of Hawaii (Honolulu, HI) in June 2013.

Interview

You fill out a Taleo application, which includes one of those "what would you do in this scenario?" tests. After this, there was no phone interview, we went directly into an interview in person. There, you get a professional/experience interview, followed by a personal interview (interests, where do you see yourself in a few years?)

Interview Questions

• "If you were an animal, which would you be?"   1 Answer

Negotiation

They simply called me up a week later and offered me the position.

Consumer Banking Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Honolulu, HI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Bank of Hawaii (Honolulu, HI) in August 2012.

Interview

contacted through e-mail and instant exposure to mid-level execs

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Straight forward with some negotiating

Trust Interview

Anonymous Employee in Honolulu, HI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bank of Hawaii (Honolulu, HI) in July 2012.

Interview

1 in-person interview with 4 different managers. No technical questions nor test. No walk around to meet co-workers & see the work environment(I needed this). About an hour long. No follow up interview. Laid-back questions and patient in waiting for the candidate's answer. Overall, the easiest interview I ever had. It almost felt insufficient and made me wonder whether the interviewees decided "No" quickly. Turned out they could tell who I am easily and it was "Yes".

Peak-Day Teller Interview

Anonymous Employee in Honolulu, HI

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Bank of Hawaii (Honolulu, HI) in December 2011.

Interview

Applied online, in-person interview with service supervisor and manager within the month of applying.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation.

Corporate Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Honolulu, HI

Application

I applied online. The process took 7 weeks. I interviewed at Bank of Hawaii (Honolulu, HI) in April 2011.

Interview

Interview process was one day long. It was a panel with the entire department in which I would be hired to work in. Questions were very detailed and behavior-based. Team was pleasant and easy to speak with. The decision making process took a couple of weeks before they got back to me with an offer.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Quick and simple.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Honolulu, HI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Bank of Hawaii (Honolulu, HI) in December 2009.

Interview

Basic interview - work hours, location, previous work history.