Bank of Hawaii Interview Questions in Honolulu, HI

2.7

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Honolulu, HI

I applied online. The process took 8+ monthsinterviewed at Bank of Hawaii.

Online application, Phone interview (hr representative) , 3 one-on-one interviews either in person or via video conference, and final interview. During the interview representatives would ask typical resume questions to find out more about interviewee and how he or she will fit to their company's goals and culture. The interviewers had casual and comfortable presence to soothe the interview process.

Summer Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Honolulu, HI

I applied online – interviewed at Bank of Hawaii.

Applied online received a phone call for an interview. Completed an interview but didn't get an offer then received a phone call a few months later asking to interview for project management position. The process was not difficult neither was the interview process. They wanted to get to know me and see where I could fit.

Teller Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Honolulu, HI

I applied in-person. The process took a weekinterviewed at Bank of Hawaii in June 2013.

You fill out a Taleo application, which includes one of those "what would you do in this scenario?" tests. After this, there was no phone interview, we went directly into an interview in person. There, you get a professional/experience interview, followed by a personal interview (interests, where do you see yourself in a few years?)

Interview Questions
    • "If you were an animal, which would you be?"   View Answer
    They simply called me up a week later and offered me the position.

Consumer Banking Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Honolulu, HI

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Bank of Hawaii in August 2012.

contacted through e-mail and instant exposure to mid-level execs

Interview Questions
    Straight forward with some negotiating

Trust Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Honolulu, HI

I applied online – interviewed at Bank of Hawaii in July 2012.

1 in-person interview with 4 different managers. No technical questions nor test. No walk around to meet co-workers & see the work environment(I needed this). About an hour long. No follow up interview. Laid-back questions and patient in waiting for the candidate's answer. Overall, the easiest interview I ever had. It almost felt insufficient and made me wonder whether the interviewees decided "No" quickly. Turned out they could tell who I am easily and it was "Yes".

Peak-Day Teller Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Honolulu, HI

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Bank of Hawaii in December 2011.

Applied online, in-person interview with service supervisor and manager within the month of applying.

No negotiation.

Corporate Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Honolulu, HI

I applied online. The process took 7 weeksinterviewed at Bank of Hawaii in April 2011.

Interview process was one day long. It was a panel with the entire department in which I would be hired to work in. Questions were very detailed and behavior-based. Team was pleasant and easy to speak with.

The decision making process took a couple of weeks before they got back to me with an offer.

Quick and simple.

Teller Interview

Anonymous Employee in Honolulu, HI

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Bank of Hawaii in December 2009.

Basic interview - work hours, location, previous work history.

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Honolulu, HI

The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Bank of Hawaii in November 2009.

HR scheduled 2 face to face interviews, different days. They were both short and concise.

Wealth Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Honolulu, HI

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a dayinterviewed at Bank of Hawaii in August 2008.

The interview wasn't easy but it wasn't hard. Just your typical questions of how you would handle certain situations. Why you want the job and why you want to leave your current job. The environment was very relaxed and I felt very comfortable.

Interview Questions
    • What do you expect to be your biggest challenge from this position?   View Answer
    No negotiating.