Bank of the Ozarks Interview Questions

Updated Apr 8, 2015

Vice President - Leasing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Little Rock, AR

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Bank of the Ozarks (Little Rock, AR) in November 2014.

Interview

Interviewed with a peer, then the President of the division with the peer present interviewed me, then I was called back in and made a written offer to accept position.

Interview Questions

• They explained what they did, then to ensure I understood I summarized my understanding of what the position consisted of by using my own words.   1 Answer

Negotiation

They presented an offer letter and no negotiations were done.

Teller/Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cramerton, NC

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Bank of the Ozarks (Cramerton, NC) in July 2014.

Interview

I went in for an interview with the bank manager. She was very kind but she didnt seem to understand the list of interview questions corporate was requiring her to ask which was frustrating for both of us. She was great and explained the schedule. She was very personable and pleasant but it was very discouraging that she wasnt "allowed" to discuss pay. She said that if the job was offered pay would be discussed. I found that practice to be very unprofessional. I am assuming the pay is very low. The interview did last one hour and I was notified that if the job was offered I would be contacted via phone. If it was not offered I would receive an email.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you faced a difficult situation at work or in your personal life.   Answer Question

Staff Auditor Interview

Application

The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Bank of the Ozarks in December 2010.

Interview

I received a phone call asking me to come in for an interview. The two managers of the department interviewed me for about 45 minutes asking typical interview questions. I received a phone call with an offer about 1 week later.