Bank of the Ozarks Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Bank of the Ozarks

Teller/Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Cramerton, NC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cramerton, NC

I applied through other source. The process took 4 days - interviewed at Bank of the Ozarks in July 2014.

I went in for an interview with the bank manager. She was very kind but she didnt seem to understand the list of interview questions corporate was requiring her to ask which was frustrating for both of us. She was great and explained the schedule. She was very personable and pleasant but it was very discouraging that she wasnt "allowed" to discuss pay. She said that if the job was offered pay would be discussed. I found that practice to be very unprofessional. I am assuming the pay is very low. The interview did last one hour and I was notified that if the job was offered I would be contacted via phone. If it was not offered I would receive an email.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time when you faced a difficult situation at work or in your personal life.   Answer Question

Staff Auditor Interview

The process took a day - interviewed at Bank of the Ozarks in December 2010.

I received a phone call asking me to come in for an interview. The two managers of the department interviewed me for about 45 minutes asking typical interview questions. I received a phone call with an offer about 1 week later.

Interview Questions

Worked for Bank of the Ozarks? Contribute to the Community!