Bank of the West
Bank of the West Financial Services Consultant Interview Questions & Reviews
Getting an Interview
- Popular Job Titles:
- Teller (5)
- Assistant Customer Service Manager (4)
- Financial Analyst (4)
- Finance (3)
- Customer Service Representative (3)
- Customer Service Representative (CSR) (3)
- Vice President (3)
- Financial Services Representative (2)
- Credit Analyst (2)
- Financial Services Consultant (2)
- Financial Services Officer (1)
- Systems Analyst (1)
- Relationship Manager (1)
- Financial Analyst IV (1)
- Corporate Communications Intern (1)
- FSC (1)
- ETL Architect (1)
- ETL Developer (1)
- Recruiter (1)
- Reporting Analyst (1)
- Portfolio Manager (1)
- Analyst (1)
- Branch Manager (1)
- Vice President, Finance (1)
- Administrative Assistant III (1)
- Senior Software Engineer (1)
- Customer Service Manager (1)
- Customer Service Representative (Teller) (1)
- Manager (1)
- CBO Relationship Manager Associate (1)
Financial Services Consultant Interview (Neutral Experience; Easy Interview)
I applied online and interviewed at Bank of the West.
Interview Details – Lengthy, takes a while.
Interview Question – "Tell me about a time you delivered exceptional service." Answer Question
Negotiation Details – Them; "Here is what we will pay you."
Me; "Can we do any better?"
Them; (After laughter has subsided,) "No."
Financial Services Consultant Interview (Positive Experience; Average Interview)
I applied online and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Bank of the West in December 2008.
Interview Details – Very enthusiastic managers interviewed me. You could tell they were looking for people that thought outside of the box and where enthusiastic themselves. The first interview was a few quick questions on the phone. Then an interview with 2 managers then another with a panel. We did skits and jokes it was the best interview I have ever had!
Interview Question – They asked alot of questions about regulations which I did not know as I had never been in banking. I thought for sure I wouldn't be hired because I kept having to say "I don't know" View Answer
Negotiation Details – It took longer than I expected to get to my actuall first day. 20 days AFTER I accepted
Interviews for Top Jobs at Bank of the West