Bank of the West

2 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Financial Services Consultant Interview

Financial Services Consultant

I applied online and interviewed at Bank of the West.

Interview Details – Lengthy, takes a while.

Interview Question – "Tell me about a time you delivered exceptional service."   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Them; "Here is what we will pay you."
Me; "Can we do any better?"
Them; (After laughter has subsided,) "No."

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Financial Services Consultant Interview

Financial Services Consultant
Denver, CO

I applied online and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Bank of the West in December 2008.

Interview Details – Very enthusiastic managers interviewed me. You could tell they were looking for people that thought outside of the box and where enthusiastic themselves. The first interview was a few quick questions on the phone. Then an interview with 2 managers then another with a panel. We did skits and jokes it was the best interview I have ever had!

Interview Question – They asked alot of questions about regulations which I did not know as I had never been in banking. I thought for sure I wouldn't be hired because I kept having to say "I don't know"   View Answer

Negotiation Details – It took longer than I expected to get to my actuall first day. 20 days AFTER I accepted

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Bank of the West

Worked for Bank of the West? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Bank of the West Financial Services Consultant interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Bank of the West employees and interview candidates.