Bank of the West

2.0

5 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rosemead, CA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rosemead, CA

interviewed at Bank of the West in June 2014.

Interview questions were straightforward and simple. Interviewers were very nice and welcoming. I was asked about the contents on my resume; focused on my previous sales/ customer service job. I was interviewed by both the recruiter and the branch manager.

Other Interview Reviews for Bank of the West

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ottumwa, IA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ottumwa, IA

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Bank of the West in September 2012.

I applied online and was called about three weeks later for an interview at the branch. I don't know who the lady was that interviewed me, she didn't even state her name. She barely even looked at me, just read the questions off of her paper. I still haven't gotten a call back as to whether I got the job or not, and this was about a month ago.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lockeford, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lockeford, CA

I applied online. The process took 5 weeksinterviewed at Bank of the West in April 2012.

Applied online got a call a month later. Went to an interview with both the manager and assistant manager. Got the job the same day. Received all the paper work from the recruiter the same day and started to work a week later.

Interview Questions
    • the only questions ask was why I wanted to work for BOW and the reasons why I wanted to leave my current job.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fresno, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fresno, CA

The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Bank of the West in March 2012.

I received a call on a Friday evening from a person in the Human Resources Department. We scheduled the interview for the following Monday. I was interviewed by the branch manager and a member of Human Resources. Behavioral interview questions were asked, along with questions like, "Why should we hire YOU?" and "What are your strengths and weaknesses?" Overall, I felt the interview went well.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Littleton, CO
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Littleton, CO

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Bank of the West in June 2011.

The two women that interviewed me were excellent. Couldn't say that enough. They were personable and very positive and encouraging. They gave me feedback on all my answers and what they liked about them. They set up a second interview very quickly afterword.

Bank job wasn't for me.