BankUnited Interview Questions

Updated May 22, 2015

2.2

Relationship Banker III Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at BankUnited in August 2013.

Interview

I was contact by HR for an over -the- interview. After the initial phone interview by HR, I was aked to meet with the hiring manager ( market director ).

Interview Questions

• I was asked to explain my credit experience   1 Answer

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at BankUnited (Miami, FL) in May 2012.

Interview

All over the phone and then a face to face visit

Didnt like the boss

Teller II Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at BankUnited (Miami, FL) in December 2011.

Interview

I applied online in the company career section. I got a call a couple weeks after from a recruiter from the HR department. After that we scheduled a one on one interview with the hiring manager for a week later. And within a week i got a call from the recruiter with an offer.

Interview Questions

• How would you react in a situation where a customer were unhappy with your service?   Answer Question

Interview

When I was first called the recruiter seemed nice but when I got to the interview it felt more like an interrogation. I was interviewed by 2 people none that were the hiring manager which seemed like a waste of time. There was a lady that came in with a crap face and even more stank attitude and questioned my whole resume. When one interviewer asked me a question she would cut me off and question the dates in which I worked for the companies because she apparently worked for a company that I worked for as well. She was extremely rude and wanted to be intimidating but failed when I put her in place. Everyone seemed miserable! Definitely not a bank to even waste your gas for an interview! Worst interview experience ever!!!

Interview Questions

• What I know about BankUnited?   1 Answer

Seemed like a horrible working environment!!!!!

Personal Banker Interview

Application

The process took 1 dayinterviewed at BankUnited in January 2009.

Interview

I met the hiring manager at a local networking event and he urged me to apply for the personal banker position. I had one interview with the regional manager and was offered the job.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I accepted their initial salary offer. The commision structure is where you can make up for the fair salary.