Banker's Toolbox Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Banker's Toolbox

Anonymous Interview

I applied online - interviewed at Banker's Toolbox.

Met with CEO only. Never met my boss until after I was given an offer.

Simple. Straight forward. Win'/Win

Software Engineer Interview

Got three time phone interviews. One was from HR, one was from senior SE, and the other one was from manager. After that, I got the last in-person interview.

Asked me about my projects on my resume and also gave me some SQL tests and on-site tests.

Interview Questions
    • Could you explain one of your apps to me? How did it find out if the answer was correct from what your app did.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Austin, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Banker's Toolbox in March 2012.

Flew to Austin, met with leadership, received offer

Programmer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Austin, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

I applied online. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at Banker's Toolbox in March 2011.

Phone Screen->Skills Test->Group Interview

Software Engineer Interview

Online personality test then in-person interview

Interview Questions
    • Coding test (including SQL) before the in-person interview   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days - interviewed at Banker's Toolbox.

They invite you to an interview after phone screen. First with management and then developers. Questions are not too hard. You are interviewed for about an hour. It seems like they just want to get to know you and whether what you had in your resume is true.

Data Analyst Interview

The process took a day - interviewed at Banker's Toolbox in March 2010.

Obtain the interview thanks to some connection with friends. As a BS in ME, i did not have the exact matching skill set and was happy the company gave me a chance to do the interview. Their standard procedure was to do a telephone screen, then invite in for a skill test, since i was in town when they called, i did an on site skill test interview.

I surprisingly was told to be ready for a SQL test by the HR personnel, despite by the fact i did not list the language as part of my skill on my resume. I however learned it overnight and went in and took the test. The test was very abrupt and unguided, i was directed to a laptop in a closed room with a word document opened with a list of question.

The program i am suppose to use, the location of the data, nothing was informed to me, i was given the internet and manage to complete 5 of 14 question in 20 minutes. These are questions that takes more than 1 minute to answer and i do not believe anyone can finish all of it. However i realize in the middle of the interview following the test where i was interviewed by 2 personnel they were wondering if i had look over all the questions and picked the easiest to answer first.

The interview was not normal since i was not an exact match, so it was really up to me to sell myself, and i believe i did a good job with the limited experience in the area and the interviewers were very understanding.

Interview Questions
    • Did you look over the test sheet before tackling it?   View Answer

Worked for Banker's Toolbox? Contribute to the Community!