Bankers Conseco

Relevance Date Difficulty

Very Easy Interview

Account Executive Interview

Buffalo, NY

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Bankers Conseco in July 2011.

Interview Details – I applied to Conseco on monster.com. The next day (very fast) I received a call from the company asking me to come in for an interview. They asked that I bring my resume, which i thought was strange because if they were really serious about me they would have already at credentials. The interview turned out to be a group presentation where a senior member of the company talked about the firm and the job. Although the presenter seemed like a very successful and bright man, I did not feel that this job was for me. Said that job required lots of cold calling and they don't pay for certification tests. In sum, I decided sales was not for me. However, it is clear that many people, such as the one who presented, can be very successful in this line of work. Like I said though, it is not for everyone.

Interview Question – What brought you to Conseco today?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Bankers Conseco? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Bankers Conseco Account Executive interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Bankers Conseco employees and interview candidates.