Bankers Conseco

Very Easy Interview

Account Executive Interview

Account Executive
Buffalo, NY

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Bankers Conseco in July 2011.

Interview Details – I applied to Conseco on monster.com. The next day (very fast) I received a call from the company asking me to come in for an interview. They asked that I bring my resume, which i thought was strange because if they were really serious about me they would have already at credentials. The interview turned out to be a group presentation where a senior member of the company talked about the firm and the job. Although the presenter seemed like a very successful and bright man, I did not feel that this job was for me. Said that job required lots of cold calling and they don't pay for certification tests. In sum, I decided sales was not for me. However, it is clear that many people, such as the one who presented, can be very successful in this line of work. Like I said though, it is not for everyone.

Interview Question – What brought you to Conseco today?   Answer Question

Worked for Bankers Conseco? Contribute to the Community!