Bankers Life Interview Questions

Updated Jul 29, 2015

1.8

Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Parsippany, NJ

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Bankers Life (Parsippany, NJ) in June 2015.

Interview

I was placed in a room with twenty other people while someone from the company described what Banker's life was about. Afterwards you are asked to fill out a questionnaire based on their presentation. If you fill out the questionnaire to their liking, then they will call you back for a second interview. This job was not what I was looking for.

Interview Questions

Interview

There are 3 interviews. First interview is just to meet and gauge your potential to succeed. Interviewer does most of the talking. Last about 15 min. They contact same day to let you know whether they will continue interviewing you or not.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Bankers Life (Tampa, FL) in May 2015.

Interview

group format, about 12 other people present. Brian Johnson gave presentation. Very polished, professional presentation. Brian asked questions, applicants responded. You're being judged. Call out your response! Only a few were to be called back for a second interview I was one who was chosen. Part 2 tomorrow. To be continued.

Sales Agent Interview

Interview

Reported at requested time and filled out questionaire on how others feel you should act and how you think you should act towards others and additional personal information. A group was formed and we were taken to a conference room for a presentation on company and history. Afterwards we were asked to return another day for 1on1.

Anonymous Employee in University Place, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Bankers Life (University Place, WA) in May 2015.

Interview

When I got an email about interviewing with this company I felt excited at the prospect of working at such a good job. Once I got to the interview however, it was a group presentation rather than an interview. The set up made me feel that their credibility was questionable. It started off with what seemed like a lot of sob stories and "I was down and out.." until "Bankers Life came along and now all of us who were destitute and dying are making $40,000 a year and up". It is a great concept but, I felt like I was being sold rather than selling myself to them for a job. They also let you know at the end that start up costs for the license, etc will be about $300 coming out of your wallet. Doesn't sound very legitimate to me.

Senior Life Underwriter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Bankers Life (Las Vegas, NV) in May 2015.

Interview

Well I was surprised to be going a group interview but I could see why after hearing her sell me on selling final cost insurance to the baby boom generation later to find out Bankers Life doesn't even help you pay for the license and no base pay during training. A great opportunity if you can pay your bills for 2 months with out income

Interview Questions

• have you heard of prudential life   1 Answer

No income for at least six weeks

Agent Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brea, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Bankers Life (Brea, CA) in May 2015.

Interview

First you are in a group interview with other candidates. After the group interview you move onto a 1-on-1 interview with a manager. You also have to complete a personality quiz and turn it into the manager after the group portion of the interview. They include a Powerpoint presentation during the group interview.

Interview Questions

• They ask you what you know or have heard about Bankers Life.   Answer Question

Insurance Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Grand Rapids, MI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Bankers Life (Grand Rapids, MI) in May 2015.

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiter and they told me about the opportunity and asked me a little bit about my background. After that I was invited for a face-to-face interview.

Insurance Agent Interview

Application

The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Bankers Life.

Interview

Starts with a group career briefing. They follow up with a second interview. Then they decide if you get to join the staff. It may seem like an open cattle call, but it isn't. They are looking for a specific type of individual.

Interview Questions

• When things are hard and not going your way. How do you react?   Answer Question

Sales Agent Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Bankers Life.

Interview

those who interviewed me had positive attitude and seemed very interested. I was very confused about the payment process since its mainly commission. Overall, the experience was decent and friendly.

Interview Questions

• long term goals with the company   1 Answer