Bankers Life & Casualty

Relevance Date Difficulty

Insurance Agent Interview

Insurance Agent
North Hollywood, CA

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Bankers Life & Casualty in August 2013.

Interview Details – The hiring process lasted about an hour, we were asked to join a group for panel interview. Than they made us do a personality test. After we had a one on one interview with our managers, it was easy and straight to point interview. They disclose very little information about the company.

Interview Question – Questions are simple and straight to the point. Any person can answer their questions with ease.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – They expected me to get Life Insurance license in less than a week while they were watching us study for the exam. Very unsettling, to have your supervisor , watch you study. After all we are paying for our exams, and we can work independently, or with another company. Some people walk out on the first day, it was not for them.

Sales Agent Interview

Sales Agent

I applied online and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Bankers Life & Casualty in September 2013.

Interview Details – When you are contacted for your initial interview it sound as though it will be a one on one, however, it turns out to be a group presentation. After that when they ask you back for a second interview, that turns out to be the same process as the first.

Interview Question – Are you comfortable with 100% commission?   Answer Question

Insurance Agent Interview

Insurance Agent
East Fishkill, NY

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Bankers Life & Casualty in May 2014.

Interview Details – There is a three step process: a presentation, a written test, and a one-on-one interview. The presenter will draw the line in the sand pretty early on, or as he put it "polarize" you from the very beginning. When you walk in you receiver their packet and a short test. The info is interesting, but not as thorough as a personal online search.

Interview Question – How interested/invested are you in this position are you really?   View Answer

Insurance Representative Interview

Insurance Representative
Saint Petersburg, FL

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Bankers Life & Casualty in January 2012.

Interview Details – interviewed by two people. 2nd person mis-interpreted what I was saying in 2012. Second interviewer
didn't make much of an effort to see correlation of my past experiences to position being i/v for.

Sales Agent Interview

Sales Agent
Duluth, GA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at Bankers Life & Casualty.

Interview Details – Received a call from Bankers after posting my resume online. The recruitment lady was hard to understand. She had a foreign accent. I decided to schedule an interview because I have been looking for a job for several months. After researching this company further, I have decided to cancel the interview. I am not interested in having my time wasted.

Interview Question – Are you interested in job opportunities?   Answer Question

Insurance Sales Agent Interview

Insurance Sales Agent

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Bankers Life & Casualty.

Interview Details – You meet in a room with other individual and the hiring manager provides you a presentation about the company. Afterwards those who wish to apply will be interviewed and then required to fill out an online application.

Interview Question – No difficult questions   Answer Question

Programmer Analyst/Web Developer Interview

Programmer Analyst/Web Developer
Parsippany, NJ

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Bankers Life & Casualty in February 2012.

Interview Details – I was an unemployed web designer when received a phone call from Bankers. I told them I was not interested in sales jobs but was asked to attend the interview anyway to learn about other employment opportunities with the company.

I was very disappointed finding a large group seminar instead of an interview that talked about sales position ONLY.

Worst interview ever! Waist of time!

Interview Question – No questions asked. This was Bait and Switch.   Answer Question

Account Manager Interview

Account Manager

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Bankers Life & Casualty in January 2014.

Interview Details – first is a group interview with video, second in a one on one. The last is an offer over the phone.

Interview Question – would you feel comfortable about meeting with and gather clients?   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – not what i was looking for

Insurance Agent 1099 Interview

Insurance Agent 1099
Chadds Ford, PA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Bankers Life & Casualty in April 2014.

Interview Details – Bankers recruits by bringing a group of potential candidates into a room, markets the benefits of working for Bankers and then informing you your being considered for a position as an independent agent. Though they offer a Q&A period, the answers are generic and lacking substance. After the presentation they ask you to submit your personal info and any questions you may have on a form and include a resume if you have one. They only respond if they like your questions.

Interview Question – Do you have a problem working as an independent contractor/agent   Answer Question

Insurance Agent 1099 Interview

Insurance Agent 1099
Palos Hills, IL

I applied online - interviewed at Bankers Life & Casualty in July 2012.

Interview Details – one interview with
disrict Manager. I had H/C and life insurance expeience. 10 years.

Interview Question – Do you have Medicare program experience.?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Are you interested in the position, little to no discussion on monetary or benefits.

Interviews for Top Jobs at Bankers Life & Casualty