Banner Health Administrative Assistant Interview Questions

Updated Aug 19, 2015

2.0

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tucson, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Banner Health (Tucson, AZ) in August 2015.

Interview

Applied online was contacted by recruiter two days later. Information forwarded to hiring team. Contacted by hiring team the following week to set up interview. Interviewed with 3 people in department. Brought letters of recommendation because there was nowhere to upload online. Met others in department after interview.Offered position 20 minutes after interview.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you made a mistake, how did you handle it? Describe how you work with a person you don't get along with. Have you ever had to work with someone who does not do their share of work?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Banner Health

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Banner Health (Phoenix, AZ) in September 2014.

Interview

I started with BSS (staffing service). The interview process was quick and easy. After initial acceptance of job offer, it takes about 30 days to finish the on-boarding process. I was offered a core position withing 2 weeks of my first assignment. I have enjoyed the ride.

Interview Questions

• my experience in handling sensitive and difficult situations   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mesa, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Banner Health (Mesa, AZ) in October 2011.

Interview

Very friendly and inviting. Professional and courteous. The interviewing staff made me feel welcome enough to allow myself to fully express my expectations and questions about the position.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever had to deal with difficult customers over the phone?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Banner Health (Phoenix, AZ) in September 2008.

Interview

I was applying consistently on-line for 1.5 years before I accepted this position. I had 2 interviews, total.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for Banner?   2 Answers

Negotiation

I did not negotiate. My advice is DO.