Banner Health

Very Easy Interview

Human Resources Consultant Interview

Human Resources Consultant
Mesa, AZ

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Banner Health in March 2012.

Interview Details – The hiring process had it's pros and cons. The application online is very time consuming and could be organized better. It does not give any room to individualize answers and explain how you can provide value to the company. It's very much a screening tool. The interviews (phone and 1:1) were alarmingly easy.

Interview Question – No difficult questions at all. Interviews were entirely scripted and quite mundane, which in my mind, makes it extremely difficult to differentiate between candidates or learn anything about their ability to communicate or think on their feet   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I attempted to negotiate, but the maximum the company would negotiate was around 1.5% above the initial offer. No possibility for negotiating any fringe benefits, such as additional vacation days.

Registered Nurse Interview

Registered Nurse
Glendale, AZ

I applied through an employee referral and interviewed at Banner Health.

Interview Details – Always find out the director/manager of the department you are hiring for and send them a personal resume and cover letter and possible call. HR very understaffed and may not respond or delete your resume.

Interview Question – Describe a difficult situation with a doctor and how you handled it   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – none, they don't negotiate pay very much and it is decided in HR vs Director now

Intake Coordinator Interview

Intake Coordinator
Phoenix, AZ

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Banner Health in January 2010.

Interview Details – I had 1 interview with Banner Health and was hired.

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Human Resources Interview

Human Resources
Phoenix, AZ

I applied online and the process took 6 weeks - interviewed at Banner Health.

Interview Details – Several interviews were required including phone screens, interviews, and a presentation.

Interview Question – How do you handle leaders in conflict?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – They said I was unable to negotiate. I know people who were able to negotiate so do try.

Business Support Coordinator Interview

Business Support Coordinator
Phoenix, AZ

I applied through an employee referral and interviewed at Banner Health.

Interview Details – I applied, had to interview with a recruiter the typical corporate questions... Tell me about a time when...got an offer on the spot and accepted. When through an extensive pre-employment background check and drug screen.

Interview Question – Tell me about a time when... Give me an example when... In (blank) situation what did you do or how did you handle...   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Flat offer

Imaging Interview

Imaging
Phoenix, AZ

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Banner Health in March 2012.

Interview Details – Recruiter called for phone interview, hiring supervisor called for phone interview, 1:1 interview

Interview Question – Standard questions   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation

CNA Interview

CNA
Glendale, AZ

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Banner Health in August 2009.

Interview Details – I applied for more than 15 jobs until finally getting an interview. Interview was with the senior clinical manager and he was kind. It was very relaxed and the interview went well.

Interview Question – All questions were your normal interview questions. Nothing crazy, not trying to stump you.   Answer Question

Patient Care Assistant Interview

Patient Care Assistant
Phoenix, AZ

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Banner Health in August 2013.

Interview Details – I applied online and received a call from the recruiter in about 5 days. You must know someone as a referral to get your application pulled. I have applied about 20 times before and never received a call, so knowing someone at Banner is vital. Scheduled a phone interview a few days later. Pretty basic questions some behavioral questions, but nothing to difficult. I then was ask for a 2nd interview with the Nursing Manager I would be working for. The Nurse Manager was very warm and really wanted to get to know me better. It was one of the best interviews I've had. Behavioral questions were the main focus but they also lead to a discussion about past experiences. One week later I received a call and was offered the position.

Interview Question – Explain a time when you were in a group and what role did you have and the outcome of the project.   Answer Question

Registered Nurse Interview

Registered Nurse
Mesa, AZ

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Banner Health in September 2010.

Interview Details – Behavioral Based questions

Interview Question – Behavioral Based questions   Answer Question

Clinical Systems Analyst Interview

Clinical Systems Analyst
Phoenix, AZ

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Banner Health.

Interview Details – The interview process was rather quick and a smooth transition, the culture is very friendly and belief that the patient comes first

Interview Question – I felt the questions were straight forward and expected   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Direct

Interviews for Top Jobs at Banner Health

Worked for Banner Health? Contribute to the Community!