Banner Health Interview Questions in Fairbanks, AK

Updated Mar 2, 2015

2.5

Respiratory Therapist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fairbanks, AK

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 8+ weeksinterviewed at Banner Health (Fairbanks, AK) in October 2014.

Interview

Had a super formal interview with the manager at Home Medical in Fairbanks. Then had a panel type interview where I was grilled on my credentials (I'm from another country) and my dedication to getting my American credentials. It was less about my skills and more about how I looked on paper.

Interview Questions

• When are you getting your American credentials? What's the number to the governing body? I would like to verify your information. Who did you talk to there?   1 Answer

I did not like the way they conducted themselves.

Nurse Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fairbanks, AK

Application

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Banner Health (Fairbanks, AK).

Interview

Absolutely the kindest HR person I have ever talked to. No hidden ridiculous questions, she genuinely wanted to know about me and what I could offer and explained what they could offer me.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Still negotiating. Can't wait to work there!