Banner Health

Updated Jan 21, 2015
Updated Jan 21, 2015

2.7

Consultant Interview

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Banner Health.

Pretty laid back interview style. It was very conversational; almost felt like I had the job during the interview. The offer and on-boarding process was long. Took two months after the initial interview to start the position.

Little to no negotiation. My salary offering was below the market for the level of experience and education I possess.

Digital Media Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Banner Health.

Interview was friendly and provided insight into what the job entailed. Took a long time to hear back. Corporate world takes weeks and sometimes months to get a response. Exciting to interview for a big medical company.

Interview Questions
    • Difficult challenge in field of work and how did you overcome it?   Answer Question

RN Interview

I applied online. The process took 6 daysinterviewed at Banner Health.

Application was submitted on a Sunday, was called back the next day(Monday) and did a quick 3 question interview with HR. After was asked to come in for an in person interview Tuesday and received a call Friday offering the position.

Interview Questions
    • All behavioral based interview which is pretty standard for healthcare jobs.   Answer Question
    Did not negotiate.

Patient Financial Services Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Banner Health.

They called me back 2 weeks after applying and never heard back. I was calling and emailing with no reply. Then after a month later I called and she told me the position had been filled.

Interview Questions
    • How are you with being able to discuss large amounts being owed to the hospital.   Answer Question

Radiologic Technologist Interview

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Banner Health in October 2014.

The recruiters were easy to talk to and immediate in their followup with email information about my interview. They provided company information, asked what questions I had, and answered honestly and thoroughly. Next steps were clearly detailed and completed as indicated.

Interview Questions
    • The vision of the company was stated and I was asked to respond how I would implement or contribute to that vision.   Answer Question

Patient Financial Representative Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Banner Health.

Applied got a call 5 days later had interview with four managers was told i would hear from them in a week never received a call from them and it has already been 3 weeks. Checked the status on my application on the website and it still says pending hiring team review

Interview Questions
    • Explain a time that you went above and beyond for a patient and What was the outcome   Answer Question

Registered Nurse Interview

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Banner Health.

Behavior based questions, about 20 of them. Not too difficult, but it probably is better to have an answer for each question, than to not. just say strong key words that they are looking for, like quality, driven, excellence. they look for these three things while interviewing: Energy, enthusiasm, and excitement.

not much room for negotiation

Registered Nurse Interview

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Banner Health.

Filled out plenty of online applications. Was under review for about 3 weeks. Was called in to come and interview. Met with a recruiter first and answered basic questions, preferred schedule, any weekly obligations, etc. Also had to answer how I will uphold their mission statement. I met with 2 unit managers from 2 different units and answered about 7 or 8 questions. Very simple. Just no chemistry with the unit managers. It was a mass interview they were interviewing people from 7 am to 5 pm and i felt they were bored by the time it was my turn.

Staff RN Interview

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Banner Health.

I completed an application online. I received a phone call for an interview. I had one interview and a job offer within a few days. I brought copies of my resume, letters of recommendation and current certifications.

Interview Questions
    • The interview questions were mostly behavior based questions.   Answer Question
    I did not negotiate. Please negotiate.

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Collins, CO
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Collins, CO

I applied online. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Banner Health.

This took forever initially and then they wanted me there in a very short time constraint and ready to travel immediately. It took 3 months or more to get the real phone interview, then an onsite. Offer letter was not complete as the moving expenses were not mentioned and after hire they added an addendum saying you had to stay one year or pay back.

Interview Questions
    I was undercut on pay $10K-$15K per year. Working 70 hours a week sometimes as exempt. They got their pound of flesh so to speak.