Banner Health

42 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Human Resources Interview

Phoenix, AZ

I applied online and the process took 6 weeks - interviewed at Banner Health.

Interview Details – Several interviews were required including phone screens, interviews, and a presentation.

Interview Question – How do you handle leaders in conflict?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – They said I was unable to negotiate. I know people who were able to negotiate so do try.

CNA Interview

Interviewed at Banner Health

Interview Details – There were 3 interviews, the first being online, the second in person and the last by HR.

Interview Question – It was why I left my last job at Select. I had to sound professional without sounding blaming for the mistreatment I had received.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There was none.

Very Easy Interview

Nurse Interview

Fairbanks, AK

I applied through an employee referral and interviewed at Banner Health.

Interview Details – Absolutely the kindest HR person I have ever talked to. No hidden ridiculous questions, she genuinely wanted to know about me and what I could offer and explained what they could offer me.

Interview Question – No difficult questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Still negotiating. Can't wait to work there!

Business Support Coordinator Interview

Phoenix, AZ

I applied through an employee referral and interviewed at Banner Health.

Interview Details – I applied, had to interview with a recruiter the typical corporate questions... Tell me about a time when...got an offer on the spot and accepted. When through an extensive pre-employment background check and drug screen.

Interview Question – Tell me about a time when... Give me an example when... In (blank) situation what did you do or how did you handle...   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Flat offer

Imaging Interview

Phoenix, AZ

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Banner Health in March 2012.

Interview Details – Recruiter called for phone interview, hiring supervisor called for phone interview, 1:1 interview

Interview Question – Standard questions   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation

Senior Manager Interview

I applied online and the process took 5 months - interviewed at Banner Health.

Interview Details – Applied online. Had two different people contact me. It took months to get a phone interview. Then onsite interview. Offer was extended the following day. Many people involved in the process and disorganized. Job presented as much less than it really was and ended up being 70 hours a week. They want you to be "Bannerized" seriously, a word they use and if that doesn't happen and you don't turn a blind eye and deaf ear you will not last. You burnout early and are tossed to the curb.

Negotiation Details – I was underct in pay as they put me through the salary tool with less years of experience than I had. They also stated the cost of living was cheaper by a certain amount which was false. Overall very pushy, demanding and for peanuts. Offer letter was not complete and once I arrived there was an addendum added which was entrapment. I should have listened to my gut and what I knew of this company, hindsight as they say is 20/20.

Staff RN Interview

Staff RN

I applied online and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Banner Health in March 2009.

Interview Details – After filing out online application, I received call from HR. One stop shopping- Human Resources immediately took me to talk with Unit Director for interview and tour and I was called the next day with job offer contingent on background check and pre-employment physical.

MA/Reg Representative Interview

I applied online and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Banner Health in September 2013.

Interview Details – Applied and was called 2 days later. Interviewed over phone with a recruiter then scheduled a one on one with the clinic director. It has been 2wks with no update I try not to be pushy or annoying about it but I'm itching to know when they will be making a decision or a 2nd interview.

Interview Question – Not difficult, typical behavioral questions and availability.   Answer Question

CNA Interview

Glendale, AZ

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Banner Health in August 2009.

Interview Details – I applied for more than 15 jobs until finally getting an interview. Interview was with the senior clinical manager and he was kind. It was very relaxed and the interview went well.

Interview Question – All questions were your normal interview questions. Nothing crazy, not trying to stump you.   Answer Question

Patient Care Assistant Interview

Phoenix, AZ

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Banner Health in August 2013.

Interview Details – I applied online and received a call from the recruiter in about 5 days. You must know someone as a referral to get your application pulled. I have applied about 20 times before and never received a call, so knowing someone at Banner is vital. Scheduled a phone interview a few days later. Pretty basic questions some behavioral questions, but nothing to difficult. I then was ask for a 2nd interview with the Nursing Manager I would be working for. The Nurse Manager was very warm and really wanted to get to know me better. It was one of the best interviews I've had. Behavioral questions were the main focus but they also lead to a discussion about past experiences. One week later I received a call and was offered the position.

Interview Question – Explain a time when you were in a group and what role did you have and the outcome of the project.   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at Banner Health

Worked for Banner Health? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Banner Health interview questions and advice. All 42 interview reviews posted anonymously by Banner Health employees and interview candidates.