Banner Health

Banner Health Interview Questions in Mesa, AZ

2.2

5 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mesa, AZ

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Banner Health in September 2012.

Contacted to setup one interview. After attending this initial interview, which was one-on-one, I was scheduled for a follow-up interview. The second interview was a "panel" and containted six senior nurse-managers. Both interviews consisted of behavioral interview questions and neither contained any "typical" questions (i.e. weakness, strength, leadership, why this field, though they did ask "Why you?").

Interview Questions
    • Describe a 9 or 10 patient experience.   View Answer
    We would like to make you an offer. Do you need time to think about it?

Human Resources Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mesa, AZ

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Banner Health in March 2012.

The hiring process had it's pros and cons. The application online is very time consuming and could be organized better. It does not give any room to individualize answers and explain how you can provide value to the company. It's very much a screening tool. The interviews (phone and 1:1) were alarmingly easy.

Interview Questions
    • No difficult questions at all. Interviews were entirely scripted and quite mundane, which in my mind, makes it extremely difficult to differentiate between candidates or learn anything about their ability to communicate or think on their feet   Answer Question
    I attempted to negotiate, but the maximum the company would negotiate was around 1.5% above the initial offer. No possibility for negotiating any fringe benefits, such as additional vacation days.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mesa, AZ

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Banner Health in September 2010.

Behavioral Based questions

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mesa, AZ

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Banner Health in February 2010.

Standard questions - i.e., "The mission of Banner Health is [insert mission here]. How do you see yourself fitting into that mission?" "Give us an example of a challenge you have overcome in your previous employment."

CNA Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mesa, AZ

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Banner Health in October 2007.

I received a call from the nursing recruiter, answered a few questions over the phone and set a date for a 1:1 interview. The interview lasted about 10 minutes and from there I started filling out the paper work and did a brief computer based competency tests, such as standard precautions, HIPPA etc,

there was none.