Baptist Health (AL) Interview Questions

Updated Jun 5, 2015

Interviews for Top Jobs at Baptist Health (AL)

Interview

This was a group interview. I was asked many general interview questions. When i asked what the salary she indicated that it was $9.25 per hour. I found out in the interview that this was a position they wanted for the night time. However, online it stated it was a daytime position. SInce my interview they have put the correct shift.

Office Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Montgomery, AL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Baptist Health (AL) (Montgomery, AL) in April 2014.

Interview

Interview process was not taxing at all. It was a two on one interview. One individual tended to lean toward positive questions, while the other tended to ask about more challenging experiences. It went forward easily with mostly conversation about past experiences and plans for the future.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a positive experience you were involved in while at the workplace.   1 Answer

Staff Pharmacist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Birmingham, AL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Baptist Health (AL) (Birmingham, AL) in February 2013.

Interview

Sent resume online. Called for interview next day. Asked a million behaviorial questions. Went on tour of facility. Basic stuff.