Baptist Health (Florida)

Updated Oct 3, 2014

2.2

Staff RN Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jacksonville, FL

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Baptist Health (Florida) in September 2014.

I was referred by a friend and given an interview about 1.5 hours long. First manager interviewed me than I was peer interviewed by another nurse. I was asked several behavior and situation based questions and also what strengths/weaknesses. The manager got back to me the next week for 2nd interview with nurse navigator and director of nursing.
    I recommend checking out their facebook page, lots of updating about events and community outreach. I got some great talking points from there. Also, they are submitting their application for Magnet status again.

I was offered 2nd interview. I'll keep you posted

EHR Support Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jacksonville, FL

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Baptist Health (Florida) in April 2014.

Quick interview and hiring process however I was an internal candidate. Hiring manager was very friendly and easy to talk to. I am pleased I took the position and would take it again.

Assistant Nurse Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jacksonville, FL

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Baptist Health (Florida) in March 2014.

Applied online, got a call from HR within 1 week. 3 separate interviews in all, each a week apart, including manager, director, nursing chair, etc. Everyone was very warm, kind and great conversationalist. The least intimidating interview I have ever been on in my nursing career.

Because this is a leadership position I was asked in nauseam leadership projects I was involved in previously. And although I have been a nurse a long time, this was my first leadership role so i had little to pick from. Other than that, behavioral questions.

Peer interviews were the least favorite as the 2 nurses just read the questions on the form and offered no personal interaction.

HR called with an offer within a week or so after the last interview, the nursing chair officer, who made me feel very comfortable the interview.

Interview Questions
    Pay was what I expected, of course I had hoped it would be more, but it's comparable to other hospitals.

Account Executive Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Baptist Health (Florida).

Submit resume online then had a peer interview. Was given an offer in a few days

Institutional Review Coordinator - Medical Staffing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jacksonville, FL

I applied online – interviewed at Baptist Health (Florida) in July 2013.

I applied online. I was contacted for an interview within days of my application and asked if I could come in the next day for an interview. I live in another state, 1200 miles from Jacksonville, and indicated that I would need time to arrange flight, hotel, etc... The caller acted surprised as though she didn't know my current location, although it was listed on the application. The interview was scheduled for the following week (my expense).

Interview Questions
    • The majority of questions were not job-related. The interviewer was questioning my desire to relocate and wanted more details about my relocation plans.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jacksonville, FL

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Baptist Health (Florida) in November 2011.

Found it to be detail oriented. Want nurses who will follow the rules precisely.

Interview Questions
    • Want to know how you will handle certain situations. Families and poor staffing.   Answer Question
    Really was not allowed to negotiate.

Senior Systems Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jacksonville, FL

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at Baptist Health (Florida) in August 2009.

Panel of eight people. Various questions, skill sets, likes and dis-likes and know about certain applications

Interview Questions
    • What do you like the best support, managment or design?   Answer Question
    n/a

Registered Nurse Interview

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Baptist Health (Florida) in April 2009.

Had 2 interviews - the interviewer was friendly and approachable, and was ready to provide details about the job. The interview was brief, and not a lot of formalities, which made me more at ease.

Interview Questions
    • I was asked "what qualifies me to work on the particular floor," which I found a little intimidating as this was my first position after school.   View Answer
    I did not negotiate.

Patient Account Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pensacola, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pensacola, FL

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Baptist Health (Florida) in March 2009.

had an interview with the supervisor then I had an interview with the team leads

Interview Questions
    They just told me how much the position paid and I accepted the offer

Registered Nurse Interview

The process took a dayinterviewed at Baptist Health (Florida) in January 2012.

Interview was not bad, but this facility has implementing a new process. It requires that I had to interview with the nurse manager, the assistant nurse managers, and director. So I basically just interviewed in a group first then one on one with the director of that floor. Advice is to show a lot of personality that's what they really looking for.