Baptist Memorial Hospital-Memphis Interview Questions

2.7

Staff RN Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at Baptist Memorial Hospital-Memphis.

Very simple interviewing process that was not stressful on the interviewee. It consisted of basic questions about personality, ability to work with others, strengths, weakness, where you see yourself within the company, availability and experiences in previous position.

Interview Questions
    • There were none, the interview process was easy and streamlined. The interviewer was very friendly, explained the entire interview process and made sure to follow-up long the way.   Answer Question
    No negotiation, salary offer was above market value for position, experience and degree of work.

Customer Service Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Memphis, TN

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Baptist Memorial Hospital-Memphis in March 2013.

Received a phone call from a recruiter a week after I applied online. The next I had an interview and was offered the position two days later

Interview Questions
    • None, same questions... Ex. Tell me a time when you had to calm a customer down .   Answer Question
    No room foe negotiation !

Psychiatric Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Union City, TN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Union City, TN

I applied online - interviewed at Baptist Memorial Hospital-Memphis in February 2013.

I was interviewed by all the main bosses on the floor at one time. I was asked questions pertaining to my work ethic, beliefs and other basic info. I went through about two weeks of training.

IT Auditor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Memphis, TN

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Baptist Memorial Hospital-Memphis in January 2012.

I applied for the job in mid-December of 2011, but did not receive a call until January 2012. Once I received a call, I scheduled an interview for the next week. After the 1:1 interview/group interview, I was told that the process would take at least 3 weeks due to scheduled vacation time for the decision makers. The interview was professional but relaxed and they seem like a great company to work for. There were a few difficult questions but they were not unreasonable concerning software and decision making. Four weeks later I received an email stating that I had a good interview but was not selected for the position.

Interview Questions
    • What is your experience with ACL software?   View Answer

Dietitian Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Memphis, TN

I applied online. The process took a day - interviewed at Baptist Memorial Hospital-Memphis in January 2008.

Very simple interview

Interview Questions
    • What are your interests in nutrition   Answer Question
    • How familiar are you with particular patient situations, tube feedding, TPN, etc   Answer Question
    non existent

Transporter Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 months - interviewed at Baptist Memorial Hospital-Memphis.

tAKE SOME LONG TO HEAR BACK

Interview Questions
    • How many months do have to transfer to another department?   View Answer

Other candidates would really appreciate relevant details that affected your decision.

Specialist In Clinical Documentation Interview

I applied online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Baptist Memorial Hospital-Memphis in January 2012.

First interview was 1:1 and lasted 45min., the second part of that interview was with a panel. I was very comfortable in both of these and felt really good about them. Called in for second interview 1:1, lasted less than 30min. I was not very comfortable in this interview and had a feeling I would not get the job.

Interview Questions
    • What was your last incidence of conflict and how did you handle it?   View Answer

Worked for Baptist Memorial Hospital-Memphis? Contribute to the Community!