Baptist Memorial Hospital-Memphis

7 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Staff RN Interview

Staff RN

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Baptist Memorial Hospital-Memphis.

Interview Details – Very simple interviewing process that was not stressful on the interviewee. It consisted of basic questions about personality, ability to work with others, strengths, weakness, where you see yourself within the company, availability and experiences in previous position.

Interview Question – There were none, the interview process was easy and streamlined. The interviewer was very friendly, explained the entire interview process and made sure to follow-up long the way.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation, salary offer was above market value for position, experience and degree of work.

Customer Service Coordinator Interview

Customer Service Coordinator
Memphis, TN

I applied in-person and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Baptist Memorial Hospital-Memphis in March 2013.

Interview Details – Received a phone call from a recruiter a week after I applied online. The next I had an interview and was offered the position two days later

Interview Question – None, same questions... Ex. Tell me a time when you had to calm a customer down .   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No room foe negotiation !

Psychiatric Technician Interview

Psychiatric Technician
Union City, TN

I applied online - interviewed at Baptist Memorial Hospital-Memphis in February 2013.

Interview Details – I was interviewed by all the main bosses on the floor at one time. I was asked questions pertaining to my work ethic, beliefs and other basic info. I went through about two weeks of training.

Interview Question – What was my worst quality?   Answer Question

IT Auditor Interview

IT Auditor
Memphis, TN

I applied online and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Baptist Memorial Hospital-Memphis in January 2012.

Interview Details – I applied for the job in mid-December of 2011, but did not receive a call until January 2012. Once I received a call, I scheduled an interview for the next week. After the 1:1 interview/group interview, I was told that the process would take at least 3 weeks due to scheduled vacation time for the decision makers. The interview was professional but relaxed and they seem like a great company to work for. There were a few difficult questions but they were not unreasonable concerning software and decision making. Four weeks later I received an email stating that I had a good interview but was not selected for the position.

Interview Question – What is your experience with ACL software?   View Answer

Very Easy Interview

Dietitian Interview

Dietitian
Memphis, TN

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Baptist Memorial Hospital-Memphis in January 2008.

Interview Details – Very simple interview

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – non existent

Very Difficult Interview

Transporter Interview

Transporter

I applied online and the process took 3 months - interviewed at Baptist Memorial Hospital-Memphis.

Interview Details – tAKE SOME LONG TO HEAR BACK

Interview Question – How many months do have to transfer to another department?   View Answer

Reason for Declining – Other candidates would really appreciate relevant details that affected your decision.

Specialist In Clinical Documentation Interview

Specialist In Clinical Documentation

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Baptist Memorial Hospital-Memphis in January 2012.

Interview Details – First interview was 1:1 and lasted 45min., the second part of that interview was with a panel. I was very comfortable in both of these and felt really good about them. Called in for second interview 1:1, lasted less than 30min. I was not very comfortable in this interview and had a feeling I would not get the job.

Interview Question – What was your last incidence of conflict and how did you handle it?   View Answer

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Baptist Memorial Hospital-Memphis? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Baptist Memorial Hospital-Memphis interview questions and advice. All 7 interview reviews posted anonymously by Baptist Memorial Hospital-Memphis employees and interview candidates.