Bara Infoware

Relevance Date Difficulty

Business Analyst Interview

Business Analyst
Chandigarh (India)

I applied through other source and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Bara Infoware in July 2011.

Interview Details – Round 1: Resume Screening
Your resume is reviewed carefully by a number of people, of all tenure levels, in the firm. We will contact you within 2 weeks of receiving your resume to tell you if we would like you to come sit for the problem-solving test.
Round 2: Problem-Solving Test
If your resume passes the screening process you will be invited to sit for our multiple-choice problem-solving test. The test is written in upper-advanced level English, which is the level we require of all potential candidates. We prohibit the use of calculators, laptops, or dictionaries during the 70-minute test. If you successfully pass the test, we will invite you for the first round of interviews.
Round 3: Interviews
Typically there are 2 separate rounds of interviews and each round consists of 2-3 individual interviews with various tenure-levels of consultants. Each interview will be an informal dialogue or discussion with a consultant in which you will have an opportunity to answer questions regarding your biographical data and work experience. During each interview, you will be presented with and asked to solve a business case. The cases are an important factor in determining your potential to be a management consultant, as they demonstrate your ability to structure or organize your thoughts when solving a problem, especially when facing uncertainty.
Interview Tips
During the interviews, don’t worry about solving the cases perfectly or giving the right answer. Rather, focus on structuring your thinking and developing an organized approach to solving the problem. You should also try to establish a dialogue with the interviewer and explain your thought process. By asking the interviewer questions, you can find out additional information to help you solve the case.
Perhaps another way to approach the interview is to think of it as a chance to get to know a McKinsey consultant – a potential colleague – and have an interesting discussion with him or her about a particular business problem. The key is to be relaxed and not too worried about every little detail. Instead, focus on the overall impact and impression you make on the interviewer.

Interview Question – Why You want to join BARA INFOWARE?   Answer Question

Worked for Bara Infoware? Contribute to the Community!