Barclays Bank Delaware Interview Questions & Reviews

3.3

Help Desk Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Wilmington, DE
    Anonymous Employee in Wilmington, DE

I interviewed online. The process took a day - interviewed at Barclays Bank Delaware.

Interview & side by side

Decision Management Lead Interview

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 2 months - interviewed at Barclays Bank Delaware in December 2010.

Started with Employee referral. Then the HR contacted and set up an interview with the team. I interviewed with 6 members of the team. After 2 weeks from the interview date, HR contacted me to make an offer

Project Manager Interview

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 6+ weeks - interviewed at Barclays Bank Delaware in August 2010.

Interviewed twice for the same job... almost a full year apart. Initial interview (screening with HR) was typical and to the point. On site interviews with peers and managers were completed followed by a test. The test took longer than the 5 interviews and was FAR more difficult. I only had to go in once, which is better than other processes where you get called back over and over to talk to different people.

Interview Questions
    • Questions were typical. The test was the most difficult part of the process and took several hours. I was completely drained afterwards.   Answer Question

Relationship Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Wilmington, DE
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wilmington, DE

I interviewed online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Barclays Bank Delaware in October 2010.

I had contact both by phone and email. Always open communication throughout the process. I received follow-up notes by email after.

Interview Questions
    • None, the interviewer took time to build a rapport before we started.   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Wilmington, DE
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wilmington, DE

I interviewed online. The process took a day - interviewed at Barclays Bank Delaware in January 2008.

The process was smooth and effecient.

Interview Questions
    • How do you deal with different opinions from management?   Answer Question

Senior Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  New York, NY
    Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

The process took 4 months - interviewed at Barclays Bank Delaware in March 2009.

I had the phone interview in 2008, and for all kinds of reasons the onsite interview was postphoned again and again till March.
    The phone interview was simple, just a conversation about my background and questions about the company.
    Onsite interview wasn't too impressive.
    First they placed me at a cheap hotel in Queens, very inconvenient, and it was like nowhere. Later I came to know the rate for that hotel room was only around $70 a night.
    Barclays is renting some space in Long Island City, location is good, in terms of metro, but the neighborhood is not. The whole interview process was kind of messy, and we felt like neglected all the time.
    We started with a math test, and then a SAS test, easy ones. Then it took forever for someone to show up and give me the first interview session. After this session, nobody was telling me what next. After some time, we were brought to a conference room for lunch, which consisted of sandwiches and coke. I seriously was questioning if they were serious about us. After lunch, it took they forever again to come up to tell us what next. I had another session of interview. Interviewers were not friendly. First time to see someone shouting to me in an interview, and I was rather furious.
    After this session, for a long time I was left alone, and nobody told me what next.

Some friends went through the same procedure and got job offers, but I really didn't like the way I was treated. I have to say it's the worst interview I ever had.

Relationship Manager Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Barclays Bank Delaware.

Background check for last 7 years, criminal history check, drug test, math/ grammar test.

Worked for Barclays Bank Delaware? Contribute to the Community!