Barclays Capital

Relevance Date Difficulty

Administrative Assistant Interview

Administrative Assistant
New York, NY

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took a day - interviewed at Barclays Capital in March 2010.

Interview Details – Went on first round of interviews, meet HR, people I would be working with, and senior admin. It went really well I think, I am waiting to hear back. They are slow regarding how they get back to you, esp. if you are going thru an agency. It can be nerve racking trying to get feedback (if any!).

Interview Question – What is the most challenging personality flaw that you have had to deal with?   View Answer

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Administrative Assistant Interview

Administrative Assistant

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took a day - interviewed at Barclays Capital in December 2009.

Interview Details – I was contacted by a staffing agency. I had two interviews, the first one went well, the interviewer was pleasant. Second interview did not go well. The interviewer was bored, or possibly tired, the interviewer yawned several times during the interview. The interviewer did not read through my resume prior to our meeting and seemed completely disinterested and somewhat annoyed. The interviewer made it a point to mention that they were looking for the right "fit" and the skill set that a potential candidate might have , no matter how good was secondary.

Interview Question – Do you mind if you have nothing to do?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Barclays Capital

Worked for Barclays Capital? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Barclays Capital Administrative Assistant interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Barclays Capital employees and interview candidates.