Barclays Capital Administrative Assistant Interview Questions

2.5

Administrative Assistant Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a dayinterviewed at Barclays Capital (New York, NY) in March 2010.

Interview

Went on first round of interviews, meet HR, people I would be working with, and senior admin. It went really well I think, I am waiting to hear back. They are slow regarding how they get back to you, esp. if you are going thru an agency. It can be nerve racking trying to get feedback (if any!).

Interview Questions

• What is the most challenging personality flaw that you have had to deal with?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Barclays Capital

Administrative Assistant Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a dayinterviewed at Barclays Capital in December 2009.

Interview

I was contacted by a staffing agency. I had two interviews, the first one went well, the interviewer was pleasant. Second interview did not go well. The interviewer was bored, or possibly tired, the interviewer yawned several times during the interview. The interviewer did not read through my resume prior to our meeting and seemed completely disinterested and somewhat annoyed. The interviewer made it a point to mention that they were looking for the right "fit" and the skill set that a potential candidate might have , no matter how good was secondary.

Interview Questions