Barclays Capital

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Barclays Capital in May 2009.

The HR was very tough and cold. Very random questions and many basic questions such as "where do you see yourself in 5 years?" Did not have a connection. I hope I will be more lucky next time. I my opinion Barclays is a good company. I will try again.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Barclays Capital

Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at Barclays Capital in May 2010.

Grilled technical questions on the investment banking industry, financial jargons etc., the team's business and how the candidate is able to present himself in front of clients, for sales related roles. Interview process consist of several rounds meeting with team heads from various departments. Overall experience is tough, around 6 rounds.

Interview Questions
    • how do you define rho and apply it to the calculation of the yield curve and why is it important?   Answer Question