Barclays Capital

Average Difficulty
5 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

New York, NY

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 months - interviewed at Barclays Capital.

Interview Details – The process took about 3 months. 1 phone interviews with stakeholder for about 30 mins. After 2 weeks, 1 phone interview with direct manager for 30 mins. After 3 weeks, 3 in person interview with Senior Manager. After 2 weeks, final interview with 2 more Senior Managers

Interview Question – Nothing in particular. Just ask the regular work related things   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I did not even have to negotiate as the offer was at the high end of my range.

London, England (UK)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Barclays Capital in June 2012.

Interview Details – Four interviews. Two with directors

Interview Question – Business knowledge   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Be honest with your current wages as they will check.

Singapore (Singapore)

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Barclays Capital in February 2011.

Interview Details – Interview was done by the hiring manager and discussed about my previous experience and how my experience is able to bring value to the bank. Second interview is done by another VP and more on understanding individual goals and values.

Interview Question – What is the most difficult situation that you have handled?   Answer Question

Business Analyst

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Barclays Capital in February 2011.

Interview Details – Describe something about yourself and why you apply to Barclays. Do you have a specific plan for your career? Which location do you want to work? What is your language skills, etc

Interview Question – What project did you work on related to business?   Answer Question

Business Analyst

The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Barclays Capital in April 2009.

Interview Details – They started me off with a phone interview, and I received a 2nd round interview, so I went to their office and three people interviewed individually. They were very cordial, easy to talk to, and made the interview a stress free process.

Interview Questions

• What did you initially think when the economic crisis hit a couple years ago?   View Answer
  • What's your favorite beer?   View Answer

Interviews for Top Jobs at Barclays Capital

Worked for Barclays Capital? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Barclays Capital Business Analyst interview questions and advice. All 5 interview reviews posted anonymously by Barclays Capital employees and interview candidates.