Barclays Capital Equity Research Summer Analyst Interview Questions

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  New York, NY
Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

The process took 1 week - interviewed at Barclays Capital in February 2010.

Through On Campus recruiting I had a first round interview with Barclays Capital and will be attending a final round next week. I was not asked any technical questions. I received the standard questions like why equity research, why barclays, what is your role on a team, what is an obstacle you've faced, what is a challenge you've overcome. I was also asked scenario questions like what would you do if you had one question to ask the CEO of a company or if we were in a meeting and this happened what would you do.

Interview Questions
  • If you did all the leg work about a company and you had a chance to meet the CEO but could only ask him one question, what would it be?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Barclays Capital

Anonymous Interview

The process took a day - interviewed at Barclays Capital in January 2011.

Interviewed with a Director from Equity Research. Mostly fit plus one valuation question.

Anonymous Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a day - interviewed at Barclays Capital in February 2010.

The interview consisted of a series of 1:1 interviews, as well as one interview with two employees. Questions ranged from analytical to personality-related.

Interview Questions

Worked for Barclays Capital? Contribute to the Community!