Barclays Capital

Average Difficulty
4 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Prague (Czech Republic)

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Barclays Capital in June 2013.

Interview Details – Interview consisted of four rounds. The first round was a tech screening call which lasted for an hour. The questions covered basic programming knowledge in Java and database design. The second round was an in person interview with a quick on-site programming test. During the interview I was asked a mix of personal and technical questions. The third and fourth rounds were telephone calls with people from inside.

Interview Question – None at all. All questions were solvable.   Answer Question

IT Analyst

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Barclays Capital.

Interview Details – Basic resume walk through

IT Analyst

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Barclays Capital in January 2010.

Interview Details – I was hired during batch recruitment process.
It started with phone interview and then panel interview with technical questions by developer and oversees by Project Manager.
Both interviewer are polite and friendly.

Interview Question – How the exception be thrown in asynchronous delegate   View Answer

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

IT Analyst

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Barclays Capital in April 2010.

Interview Details – technical interview over the phone followed by on-site interview. A lot of C++ questions, brain-teasers and some finance and math problems as well. The on-site interview is around 45 minutes long and you can expect to meet with atleast 3-4 people. If you are applying for programmer role, make sure you are hands-on on topics like STL, design patters, Inheritance.

Interview Question – questions about smart pointers.   Answer Question

Worked for Barclays Capital? Contribute to the Community!