Barclays Capital Interview Questions in Jersey City, NJ

1.8

4 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jersey City, NJ

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Barclays Capital in April 2012.

Interviewed with three managers and a director one afternoon, about 30-45min each.

Didn't negotiate

Assistant Vice President IT Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jersey City, NJ

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6+ weeksinterviewed at Barclays Capital in January 2011.

easy and a cake walk for any individual with minimum of knoeledge. ANyone taking your interview is below average.

Interview Questions
    • Most difficult question: Explain embedded question lemma   Answer Question
    tedious

Summer Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jersey City, NJ

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Barclays Capital in January 2011.

30 mins Tech interview and 30 mins general conversation

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jersey City, NJ

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at Barclays Capital in March 2010.

Recruiter set up the interview, interviewer was late but I had the opportunity to observe the working conditions etc... it was clear that there was very few people over 35 at their office. The interview was ver cordial but the recruriter the next day called and after telling me that I didn't get the position asked my age.
    I told him and then I told him my observations which he agreed was most likely the real reason. Bottom line to me is if you are older than 30-35 don't take the trip to Jersey City.