Barclays Capital

Barclays Capital Product Control Interview Questions

Product Control Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY
Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

The process took a dayinterviewed at Barclays Capital in April 2010.

I had a really easy interview with an AVP (who later became my boss), I met with a VP for another short interview.

With the VP, it was mostly personality questions "why do you want this job?" "why are you leaving your previous job"...etc.

With the AVP, I asked him more technical questions on exactly what a day to day would be like and I asked how busy it was...and he was very knowledgable and willing to share/teach me.

Within a week, I got the offer and I have to say I was very happy.

Interview Questions
I didn't negotiate b/c at that time I really wanted to leave my job. I thought it was a very good offer.

Other Interview Reviews for Barclays Capital

Product Control Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Barclays Capital in May 2014.

Two interviews - initial interview predominantly around softer skills (if you were in this scenario, what would you do)and second interview was more technical based (such as describe how an interest rate swap works, what are the accounting entries for an interest rate swap)

Interview Questions
    • Technical knowledge about derivatives and commodities market   Answer Question
    Was handled by the recruiter