Barclays Capital

Relevance Date Difficulty

Software Development Manager Interview

Software Development Manager
New York, NY

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Barclays Capital in April 2013.

Interview Details – I received an email from corporate recruiter after my online application and set up a call for a phone screening. The job was located in NYC but the hiring manager was located in England.
The whole experience was awkward as he was 15 mins late (which he apologized for) and had a really thick Indian accent and I had to make him repeat himself so many times during the call. On the top his accent, since the call is scheduled on a Friday afternoon EST and that corresponds to Friday night in England, his tone was a bit unwilling and forced to do this.
The technical questions were straight forward and there were some behavioral questions and some of them I could not understand at all.
We had to stop at some point since it was obvious this was not gonna work.

Interview Question – Nothing unexpected....Questions around Agile, Java, and Behaviral   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Barclays Capital

Worked for Barclays Capital? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Barclays Capital Software Development Manager interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Barclays Capital employees and interview candidates.