Barclays Capital

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Software Development Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY
Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Barclays Capital in April 2013.

I received an email from corporate recruiter after my online application and set up a call for a phone screening. The job was located in NYC but the hiring manager was located in England.
The whole experience was awkward as he was 15 mins late (which he apologized for) and had a really thick Indian accent and I had to make him repeat himself so many times during the call. On the top his accent, since the call is scheduled on a Friday afternoon EST and that corresponds to Friday night in England, his tone was a bit unwilling and forced to do this.
The technical questions were straight forward and there were some behavioral questions and some of them I could not understand at all.
We had to stop at some point since it was obvious this was not gonna work.

Interview Questions
  • Nothing unexpected....Questions around Agile, Java, and Behaviral   Answer Question