Barclays Investment Sales and Trading Summer Analyst Interview Questions

Updated Apr 29, 2015

2.5

Sales and Trading Summer Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Barclays Investment.

Interview

1st round was a typical S&T phone interview; opinion based market question, why Barclays, and etc. Superday was all fit/behavioral, very relaxed and engaging. Very welcoming culture and interviews were more of a conversation than a typical Q&A interview. If you're smart, personable and enthusiastic you should do well when interviewing at Barclays.

Interview Questions

• Who has had the biggest impact on you life?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Barclays Investment

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ monthsinterviewed at Barclays Investment (New York, NY) in February 2015.

Interview

The process took about 4 month. Connected with someone in S&T in Nov 2014 and was invited to their on-site event (which sort of was a first round interview). Got 2nd interview invitation in Feb 2015. Superday consisted of 3 back-to-back interviews, all my interviewers tended to focus on behavioral questions. They were all super nice and the process was more like a casual chat.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Barclays Investment (New York, NY) in January 2015.

Interview

on campus recruitment, 1 on 1 interview with an MD from cash equity. Connected with an alumnus from Cornell beforehand. She's being very nice the whole time. Really appreciate it.

Interview Questions

• behavioral. imagine a situation blah blah blah   1 Answer

Sales and Trading Summer Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Barclays Investment.

Interview

Applied through college career services website. First interview was all "fit" questions. Got asked back to second and final round in New York

Interview Questions

• Describe a leadership experience where you had to make a difficult decision   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Barclays Investment (New York, NY).

Interview

Started with phone interview, then in office "Superday"

Interview Questions

• Tell me what other business Barclays is currently involved with and describe a few of them.   Answer Question

Sales and Trading Summer Analyst Interview

Interview

Dropped my resume through school career website, and took first round on campus interview. I did not receive offer for final round

Interview Questions

• Most of questions were pretty fit ones, and he asked my particular interests in market, we talked about European Crisis. Why Europe and Japan are different?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Barclays Investment (New York, NY) in February 2013.

Interview

First round was on campus followed by a superday with three interviews. Each interview was thirty minutes long. It was 50 percent fit questions and 50 percent "why sales and trading," math based questions.

Interview Questions

• Walk me through how you would find the square root of 6000   Answer Question